Contributor

I have dry frizzy thick hair, but for some reason my hair is drier then it usually is, I would appreciate any suggestions.

Valued Contributor

This has really helped my dry hair from Garnier. You can put it in your hair overnight, add to conditioner, put on ends before blow drying, tame flyaways -- you name it.

Garnier Fructis Style Unruly Hair Oil- 5.1 oz

Super Contributor

Maybe your shampoo/conditioner has changed their formulation?

I used to have stick straight very light blonde hair, but after immunotherapy it decided it wanted to be darker, wavy with a wee bit of frizzy. I've been a faithful WEN user for over 5 years and very happy.

Valued Contributor
Never thought I'd say this BUT after buying $100's of ""conditioners & masks & moisturizers "" for my dry frizzies I TURNED TO WEN. By gum it's helped heal & soften & volumize my curly highlighted thick hair! It's only getting better --- I use the Bamboo Green Tea and the Styling Cream. I use a bit of Alterna or Moroccan mousse to add bounce & shine. My hair stays clean for AT LEAST A WEEK!!!! Cost-wise I'm actually saving money. (read more on the Wen Forum). Give yourself a good 2"" trim if it's long enough ---- with curly hair you can DIY & make a few layers. Good luck!
Honored Contributor
On 8/6/2014 Lanikins said:

This has really helped my dry hair from Garnier. You can put it in your hair overnight, add to conditioner, put on ends before blow drying, tame flyaways -- you name it.

This is amazing and I have hair that tends to be a bit oily, this does not add weight or make my hair any greasier

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

Go to Target and check out some Carols Daughter - Musings of a Muse has some reviews of some of her products. I am getting the Dark Vanilla Leave in Conditioner tomorrow. Hair milk is also recommended.

They also sell it online (where there are always a million coupon codes) and at HSN. I got a sample of styling cream in my Ipsy bag and now I am obsessed (like the Muse)

Seriously this stuff is great, it smells fabulous and a TINY bit goes a long way.

Ok I am done gushing now.

Super Contributor

I use the Organix Argan oil after getting out of the shower. My hair drinks it up.

Respected Contributor
On 8/6/2014 Lanikins said:

That stuff is not half bad. I ue it as a pre shampoo treatment.

Argan oil is great. I am liking suave. I very much love sallys beauty supply macadamia oil

Respected Contributor

Also take organix deep conditioning argan oil conditioner in the blue box shape container. Put it in dry hair and let it sit 5 minutes or more then shampoo and condition. very good stuff. use the matching shampoo conditioner and your hair will be AMAZING

Super Contributor