Respected Contributor

August Scents and Common Sense

Hope you all had a nice first day of August. I may let this thread slide this month if more people aren't interested in posting. I'm not exactly in a "beauty" full state of mind right now anyway.

So, have at it, talk up your latest scent and make-up finds, steals, whatever. Chatting is more fun with more posters. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor

Re: August Scents and Common Sense

I'm first to post. That rarely happens.

Hope everyone is OK.

Respected Contributor

Hi Pepe's mom, thanks for posting and being the first one! How are you and everyone there?

I don't know how to get more people on here. Doglover doesn't have time to get on-line right now far as I know. Hoping that will change soon.

Our lurkers are like that ground-hog Phil - they only poke their head out once in a blue moon.

I could name names, lol, but I am much too nice for that. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} At least for now.

Guess I am lucky to be here. We had the car towed back, wowza. TG the inside compartment is fine because the outsides sure aren't.

Valued Contributor

Hi Desi and all of the lurkers. You know who you are! Come out and play with us.

Desi: I'm glad you are here. Seeing the car probably puts things into perspective. Are you feeling any better?

I tried emailing doglover, but so far, no response.

We are planning to go to Sams Club tonight. I ordered a nutribullet from HSN and we need fruits and veggies to make the drinks. Those are our big weekend plans.

Valued Contributor

Desi, please keep posting. It keeps my mind off my own miserable problems.

Are you going to get a new car?

Also, I keep hoping Doglover will post as soon as she can. I'm so worried!

Hi Pepe!

Respected Contributor

Pepe's mom, I am a little better, thanks, though things are in flux, sort of, and it's nerve-wracking. I honestly wasn't sure I was alive when the first by-stander opened my door. It was like a movie. Even now, I don't exactly feel like I am here.

I do hope people get bored and come chat but I can't make them.

Let us know how you like the Nutri-bullet. I have thought about one, but wasn't sure I'd use it. It costs a lot for produce and I think I would rather just eat it. I bet you find lots of uses for it.

I'll mention to Doglover you emailed. Being she only has a desk-top, she isn't really on now, just briefly. Not sure if she has had time to look at the Q bds. I think she might be on around 11:00 PM, give or take. Her schedule has shifted. Mine too, too worn out to stay up late.

Respected Contributor

Jan, not sure if anyone wants to hear my complaints, and right now it's about all I've got!

I'll try keeping the thread up with help from you, Pepe's mom, and, perhaps make-up, Bonnie, and whoever else might like to chime in? Guys, I am out of steam right now, so, jump in please!

Respected Contributor

Well, another gorgeous day out and another day in pain, but I'm still here.

Okay all of you, what did you do today, buy anything, go to the beach, do house-work, shop the Q, what did you all do?

Valued Contributor

I lost a bunch of brain cells today. We've had SyFy on all day. I can't believe we've watched what we watched.

Did anyone order anything from Fashion Day? I liked a few things, but only ended up getting 2 Denim and Co shirts, which I can't remember the item number on.

Overall, it was a very slow and uneventful day here.

Respected Contributor

Pepe's mom, hi there! I've done that with the scy-fy channel too. I tried watching Sharknado 2, just couldn't do it. I know, it's so bad, it's good. Except the acting is so bad, it's just bad, lol! Sometimes I love badly acted movies, guess I'm not in the mood. Witches of West End was listed in my guide but not on. Unforgettable is supposed to be new but I think I remember it!

Didn't get anything today. Glad you found some goodies!