Honored Contributor

Has anyone given this line of products a try? I have not yet but wow the reviews are fantastic!!

Surgeon's Skin Secret on QVC
Experience the soothing and comforting qualities of Surgeon's Skin Secret beeswax-based collection. Each all-natural and luxurious moisturizer hydrates and relieves dry skin with a special blend of beeswax and natural emollients. The long-lasting formula is effective for both men and women and delivers a light and pleasant scent. Nourish your skin with beeswax today!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

I bet products with beeswax would surely not be for allergy sufferers though?! Just like Local Honey is not always a good thing to eat when anyone has allergies.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

This product just coats your hands with bees wax. Does nothing to deter the dryness when it isn't applied. Same ole dry hands. I've tried. No thank U.

Honored Contributor

I've used the sticks and I really like them. They're great for heels. It's great for sealing in moisture, so I use a lotion and apply this over the top. I love it as an overnight treatment.

Pollen and local honey isn't a big deal. I've had severe allergies all my life and never had an issue with honey and never had an allergist tell me to avoid it. Some people believe that you can use local honey to help allergies, but that's a myth.

Respected Contributor

Best product for my daughter's winter-cracked hands. It coats the hands and stays on through several hand washings.

Super Contributor

When they use the word "luxurious" in the description, does that mean higher price?

Honored Contributor

Is it full of mineral oil and petroleum too?

Respected Contributor
On 8/1/2014 Shelbelle said:

Is it full of mineral oil and petroleum too?

The unscented version contains three ingredients: beeswax, mineral oil and lanolin.

Super Contributor

I tried it years ago, never bought more. Very thick and greasy, doesn't absorb. I do like the stick applicator, but not the product inside.

Trusted Contributor

Sounds like the Burt's Bees line........which is doubtless a whole lot cheaper.