Honored Contributor
I ordered the orchid gel from the Skinn website using a 20% coupon from Retailmenot. I am really liking this. I have never ordered anything from this line, but am interested in what you like and why. Thank you for your input.
Super Contributor

SO glad to read this. I JUST placed my very first SKINN order a few days ago for this set and can't wait to get it and try it for myself:

Skinn Cosmetics Orchid Gel Mattefying Day Treatment & Primer Trio - 307-135

I have sensitive, combination skin and end up with terrible oiliness on my forehead and chin around mid-day. We'll see how this works for me. I'm 36.

Hoping I like it..I need a whole new skincare line and right now I have it narrowed down to SKINN and Paula's Choice.

Honored Contributor

Did you get the original purple one or the skin tinted one?

Esteemed Contributor

I have the purple one it doesn't appear on your skin as purple either; it blends very nicely with your own skintone. I use it daily since I don't wear foundation or powder this is perfect for my t-zone and you only need a little and you can apply it multiply times without a build up. I hope it works out for you too.

Honored Contributor
On 8/1/2014 Shelbelle said:

I got the original purple one. I really like the feel of it. I have been putting it over my moisturizer.
Super Contributor
On 8/1/2014 Shelbelle said:

The set I got has:

Orchid Gel Mattefying Day Treatment Seal - 2 oz and 0.5 oz (guessing this one is the purple?)
Orchid Gel Tint in ""Bright Side"" - 1.3 oz

Just waiting on it to get to my house..hopefully this weekend or early next week.

Honored Contributor

I love Orchid Gel but I use the Tinted One!!!!!

Contributor

I love, love, love their eye cream...as well. Even my physician has commented on my "perfect" skin!

Super Contributor
Oh em gee! Finally got my Orchid Gel Trio (Mattefying Day Treatment Seal - 2 oz and 0.5 oz Orchid Gel Tint in ""Bright Side"" - 1.3 oz) and I LOVE IT!!! I tried each one out after cleansing and moisturizing and the texture and finish are out of this world. This was my first ever Skinn purchase and it won't be my last. Gonna try to hold off on any further purchases til he is back at the end of the month.
Esteemed Contributor

There are several orchid gel formulas. Bright Side is my favorite, then the purple one. I don't care for the tinted one & never tried the Desert Bloom. I've been using it for a year.

The other product I LOVE is the flawless finishing compact. Won't be without it.