Super Contributor

I won a few free shipping which i quickly used. I also won 5 - 15% off of a $50 or greater singe purchases. I am cheap. I buy items on clearance or the TSV's. Also cannot be used on Electronics. So I doubt I will get to use any of these coupons. Darn. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Valued Contributor
You can post the codes in the HSN Community under Today's Special & Coupons so others can use them. Just gave away one of my free shipping last night to a very grateful poster.
Super Contributor

good idea. thanks

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.mad} I haven't won anything. Of course, I rarely buy from them. Maybe that has something to do with it.

Respected Contributor

I play it most every morning, I have 7 free s&h and 2 left of the 15% off coupons. I have used about 3 of the 15% off ones so far. Seems like I win most times I play. I will wait until closer to the end of August to give up what I dont use.

Looks like there is quite a few nice coupons for them at retailmenot.com

Super Contributor
On 8/1/2014 myshell624 said:

{#emotions_dlg.mad} I haven't won anything. Of course, I rarely buy from them. Maybe that has something to do with it.

I won 15% off and I have only ever ordered 2 items from them - so keep playing maybe you will win. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Respected Contributor
How do you get to the game to spin? I searched for Spin to Win but nothing came up. Does it matter if I'm on an iPad?
Super Contributor

I have a couple Free S&H and a couple 15% off coupons. I'll post the coupon codes on this thread next week.

I've never seen $25 gift card when I spin the darn thing. NEVER.

Super Contributor
On 8/1/2014 BellaCarro said: How do you get to the game to spin? I searched for Spin to Win but nothing came up. Does it matter if I'm on an iPad?

I couldn't get it to work on my iphone very well so maybe? It works on my windows laptop just fine. There is a blue bar that you click to start it spinning and then to stop it - but it doesn't stop right away.

Respected Contributor
On 8/1/2014 susan_ca said:

I have a couple Free S&H and a couple 15% off coupons. I'll post the coupon codes on this thread next week.

I've never seen $25 gift card when I spin the darn thing. NEVER.

Susan, the gift cards are in the rewards store, you have to use some of your game points to enter to win those. They have $100. ones in there too sometimes. I won a knitting machine from the rewards store!