Super Contributor

What extactly is a cream to powder foundation ?

Curious. Looking for quick and easy coverage.

Honored Contributor

Re: What extactly is a cream to powder foundation ?

It comes in a compact. It looks creamy in the compact, it goes on like a cream but has a powder finish on your face.

Super Contributor

I use Lioele Gel Foundation which is a primer, foundation, concealer and powder all in one. It is my HG. After you've applied it the foundation turns into a powder finish.

Respected Contributor

On 7/31/2014 Katluvr58 said:

I use Lioele Gel Foundation which is a primer, foundation, concealer and powder all in one. It is my HG. After you've applied it the foundation turns into a powder finish.

Does it look matte?
Super Contributor

On 7/31/2014 BellaCarro said:

Does it look matte?

It is more matte than dewy. Although to be honest it looks like my skin but better. It is very natural. I can even use it as a concealer with some powder and call it a day. I've been home all day and I noticed a red spot on my cheek and I tapped some on it and no more spot. Love this stuff. Also a little goes a long way.

Super Contributor

May I ask where you buy it? I have not heard of that brand. Thanks...

Trusted Contributor

I want to know more about this foundation, too!

Katluvr, do you happen to know if it is oil-free?

Honored Contributor

On 7/31/2014 chrystaltree said:

It comes in a compact. It looks creamy in the compact, it goes on like a cream but has a powder finish on your face.

It doesn't always come in a compact. The Benefit Big Easy cream comes in a tube.

Honored Contributor

On 7/31/2014 vaccinia said:

I want to know more about this foundation, too!

Katluvr, do you happen to know if it is oil-free?

It's a Korean brand. You can buy it on their US site, based in Texas, or from sellers on Amazon or ebay. Google will find it for you, since the mods will delete my post if I link you to it.

Dimethicone, Water, Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Mica, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Arbutin, Silica, Dimethicone Copolyol, Sodium Chloride, CI 77492, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77491, Honey Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Soluble Collagen, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, CI 77499, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Rubus Coreanus Fruit Extract, Prunus Tomentosa Fruit Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Cornus Officinalis Fruit Extract, Pinus Koraiensis Seed Extract, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Extract

Super Contributor

On 7/31/2014 BellaCarro said:

Does it look matte?

It is more matte than dewy. Although to be honest it looks like my skin but better. It is very natural. I can even use it as a concealer with some powder and call it a day. I've been home all day and I noticed a red spot on my cheek and I tapped some on it and no more spot. Love this stuff. Also a little goes a long way.

Look what you've started, Kat. :-)

Okay, I'm editing and not asking a question for which you gave the answer in your post. But what's the PA rating? I'm not seeing zinc, but Titanium is a PRETTY good UVA sunscreen

The one I got had the highest PA rating (my number one criterium) AND had the snail slime which I wanted to try. Didn't really like it. It was the Super Gold Snail BB.