Trusted Contributor

60's ladies and all ages come and chat for August....

Happy August! Come and chat with friends old and new. Enjoy.

Honored Contributor

Re: 60's ladies and all ages come and chat for August....

Post deleted!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Respected Contributor

Wonderful words to live by, PUDDLES.....unfortunately the people that need that advice the most are the one's who think they don't. But, bottom line, you have YOUR life outlook focused in a very healthy way....as I've told you before, you never whine or feel sorry for yourself and you take control of your own destiny......You are simply amazing !
Honored Contributor

Danky, thank you for your kind words!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Puddles, such a lovely way to start out the August thread. Thank you. It is so true and something I need to work on doing.

Honored Contributor

GOOD MORNING BOBBISUE (thank you for starting our new thread), DANKY, PUDDLES and EVERYONE......I agree, meaningful words for all of us to try and live by.. And perfect for starting our new thread. Thank you PUDDLES; hope you have a great day. H2be, SHORELADY, SPAMMOM and MOCHAHONEY sending prayers and good thoughts out to each of you. Waving to all our friends.....have a great Thursday whatever your plans.
~H~
Respected Contributor

On 7/31/2014 RetRN said:

Puddles, such a lovely way to start out the August thread. Thank you. It is so true and something I need to work on doing.

If it is something you think you have to work on.....you probably don't ! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

This is my last month with the thread. If someone else wants to take it over that's fine. I emailed Cindy and asked her to take it over, but I have not heard back.

Respected Contributor

On 7/31/2014 Bobbisue said:

This is my last month with the thread. If someone else wants to take it over that's fine. I emailed Cindy and asked her to take it over, but I have not heard back.

Cindy will probably do it but ,if not , someone else will start something similar. Not to worry !
Honored Contributor

Happy Day, Ladies. I woke up to a slight rash on my face on chest. What did I use that was new? I received a sample of Mario Badescu's vitamin C serum. I won't be using that anymore. I may have to take Benedryl if the i't-c-hing does not stop! always something. I hope all you ladies are enjoying your day. It is sunny and warm, slightly humid -- a beautiful day!! I have been watching Christmas in July programs on the Q. Sometimes you find that little something for a friend.

Enjoy your day!

kindness is strength