Honored Contributor

What is your current Favorite Fragrance & why?

SmileI would have to say that I am currently loving Laura Mercier's almond coconut milk body butter & spray fragrance. It's slightly sweet once it settles in and has a sophistication about it and I have received so many compliments on this one (probably agrees with my chemistry). How about you? What are you currently loving & why?

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is your current Favorite Fragrance & why?

I just bought the new fragrance by Armani: Si. It's really fantastic! I have no idea how to describe it! It has a smooth, clean smell without being fruity or like the "Clean" brand fragrances. It's my current favorite. It's a little more expensive but well worth it IMHO.
Trusted Contributor

I love Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue every time I wear it I get lots of compliments on how good I smell. It's not over powering just fresh and nice.

Regular Contributor

Christian Dior's Hypnotic Poison. It is the ONLY one that lasts all day on me. People ask me about it all day long. I heard that it has a bit of cocoa that makes it smell so delish.
Frequent Contributor

Right now I'm living Lancome's La Vie est Belle in the regular and new levers formulations. I also love Ed Hardy Woman & his Hearts & Daggers.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm a fragrance junkie so it's really hard to choose just one{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Armani Code...or maybe Bulgari Omnia Crystalline.

ETA, I forgot the why{#emotions_dlg.blush}

I like rich fragrances with no(or at least very very little) patchouli. I don't care for strong tropical or green notes either.

Both of these fit that and I get lots of compliments.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/30/2014 Xenagirl said: Right now I'm living Lancome's La Vie est Belle in the regular and new levers formulations. I also love Ed Hardy Woman & his Hearts & Daggers.

Hey Xena, there you are{#emotions_dlg.wub} I like La Vie est Belle too. I haven't tried the new one. I also like Poeme and Tresor from Lancome.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Nothing 'exciting', LOL.

I stick with the fresh & vibrant "Inis" in the spring/summer, and the warmer & more-sensuous "Inis Or" in the autumn/winter. They're both made by Fragrances of Ireland.

Plus, they're both within my always very-tight budget range. 8)

Super Contributor

Bottega Venetta Aromatique! Clean, no floral, sophisticated. Love it.
Respected Contributor

Escada Born in Paradise. Light and tropical!