Frequent Contributor

some of the best new drugstore finds

I read about best drugstore products because sometimes it would be super nice to save a little money. Today I got the maybelline nudes palette which is so pretty and with my urban decay primer stayed in place all day, very good deal at 9.99. I also bought the maybelline Baby skin primer, this was great too, covers my pores and made my make up last really nice. I also bought 3 rimmel eye liners which glide on as good if not better than my Tarte ones and don't burn my eyes like the Tarte ones do. just wanted to share.

Honored Contributor

Re: some of the best new drugstore finds

My last purchase was a rimmel eye brow pencil. It works better than one that cost 5x the price. I like physicians formula products too. Great finds!

Super Contributor

I bought the Revlon Moisture stain in London...not good on me. Burns my lips and is far too light.

Also bought the Revlon Colorstay Suede lipstick in shade 010---very nice silky pink. Looks matte in tube, but goes on like a low sheen gloss.

Also bought the Milani gel shadows in taupey shades. Meh.

Honored Contributor

My great drugstore finds:

Rimmel BB cream

Neutrogena Pore Refining facial cleanser

Neutrogena facial wipes (removes eye makeup & no burning the eyes)

Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I'm looking more & more at e.l.f. Not really to save money, but if you are penny conscious these days, you can't beat those prices!

I picked up the Clarifying Pressed Powder for a buck...now, if you're against talc, which I reversed my opinion on this, it also has 1% salicylic acid, which I was interested in, not that I have troubled skin. I simply cannot believe my eyes after I press that onto my skin! And I still look this way at the end of the day. It seems to have the nicest finish!

Apricot Beige

(Haven't looked to see where it's all made!)

I did get a brush a while ago that I like & use. I was also looking at their eye shadows and things.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/30/2014 KatCat1 said:

My great drugstore finds:

Rimmel BB cream

Neutrogena Pore Refining facial cleanser

Neutrogena facial wipes (removes eye makeup & no burning the eyes)

Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers

LOVE Burt's Bees lip shimmers, been using for years! I use a clone of the Neutrogena Pore refining facial cleanser, my son uses the Neutrogena..great stuff!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Super Contributor

Revlon Colorstay Skinny Liquid Liner.

The applicator is easy to use and allows you to get a precise line. Since I hit my 30s, I've noticed that my eyelids are getting more hooded. So, any eyeliner that has the precision to save that valuable real estate on my lids, but still be impactful, is a real winner!

Respected Contributor

Suave split end rescue

Regular Contributor

Eucerin Eczema Relief Body cream - LOVE it. I don't have eczema anymore, but this is a fabulous moisturizer - using it on body, hands and now face. I just love it!

Super Contributor

Harpa, where do you find e.l.f.?