Super Contributor

National Lipstick Day---what's your shade...?

In honor of National Lipstick Day (is that today or yesterday?) and the $377 million we spend ever year (wow), what is yur favorite shade? (Natalie Morales loves Eve Pear's "Nude Beach"---have to try that!

I love Estee Lauder's Pure Envy Scultping lipstick in Dynamic...great texture, and unlike Mac lipsticks, covers all my lip flaws!

Chanel's Madamoiselle is my second string...nude lipsticks look horrible on me and always have...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: National Lipstick Day---what's your shade...?

I think that was yesterday.

But every day is lipstick day for me, and there are just too many shades that really do look nice on me.

I generally use a palette...

HD Super Lip Palette

Esteemed Contributor

After over 50 years of experimentation with lipstick (such an adventure!), I know that I look better in dark pinks. I keep going back to Revlon Moondrops lipsticks and, specifically, "Soft Silver Red." I also love the crayon-type lipsticks and buy the Revlon brand for those too. In all my years of wearing lipstick, Revlon lasts the longest on me and is the creamiest and best-feeling on my lips.

I agree -- everyday is lipstick day!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Frequent Contributor

For Summer I'm loving the coral shades.
Super Contributor

Flower Tender Tuberose. It has a slightly matte finish and I use a sheer pink gloss on top.

Trusted Contributor

I have several lipsticks, including some high end brands like Chanel, but believe it or not, NYX Thalia is my current favorite. It's about $4.

Regular Contributor

Revlon Apricot Fantasy for 40 years or so.

Honored Contributor

I'm wearing Bite Beauty BB for Lips in Suede most of the time lately. It is a nude shade, just a shade or two deeper than my lips. I prefer a bit more color than this most of the time but I love how it feels and lasts. This shade is great for everyday running around. I'll definitely buy it again & look for more colors, too.

Respected Contributor

Revlon's Plum Baby - everyone should find that perfect pink. DH says he likes "the pinkies."{#emotions_dlg.wub}

NYC's Brandy Sparkle - my "party" lipstick, and one of the best shades I've ever seen. It has a gold tint to it for an effect that's indescribable.

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

L'Oreal Fairest Nude or Rimmel #14