Contributor

SKINN - so many products - help.

I'm intrigued by the number of positive reviews on these products, but there are so many. Can you beauties give me a good basic course to use? I am 60 years old, slightly combo skin, very fair, light lines. I live in HUMID TX so I don't like heavy products. I once used his lip regen product and loved it. I'd appreciate your 'must haves' plus any products you'd give five stars. Thanks in advance.

Super Contributor

Re: SKINN - so many products - help.

My recommendations:

any of the Stem Rejens (face, eyes, lip)

His AM/PM cleansers

Skinn vacuum mask/Watermelon Hydration mask

Reorganize night eye balm

I, personally, use the Collagenesis 24 hour Cream -but it is a thicker consistency, and you may find it too heavy.

Respected Contributor

I'm using his Creme Reverse simply because it's the only non-oil moisturizer I have right now. You might like it because it's a cross between a gel and cream.. not overly moisturizing and good for oily to normal skin. It's just enough to keep your skin moist and does absorb nicely.

I personally won't replace once I've finished this last jar. While many love the Creme Reverse & lighter weight consistency.. there are less expensive options which I think work as well for my purposes. Most of my products are treatment based, hence a bit drying, so I do need something for moisture. I currently alternate Skinn's Creme Reverse with oils.

Lot's of women love his Stem Rejen. I can vouch for the Reorganize Night Eye Balm. I keep it on my bedside table to use around eyes--- & have negligible crow's feet or any eye lines. I normally don't believe in a separate cream for eyes with this exception- which is a true balm.

Regular Contributor

I am relatively new to skinn. I have found a few products I like a lot. I like the stem rejen for eyes. (I didn't like the stem rejen for the face, due to the fragrance/smell.) I also recommend the creme reverse for face and eyes, dermalift serums and moisturizers, and chin up. The collagenesis youth cream was way too much for my slightly oily, sensitive skin. But I can see how someone with really dry skin might like it.

Super Contributor

I'm with Colonel Meow on the Stem Rejen serums. They're not like we think of serums, watery and runny. They're more like a light lotion (the eye and lip are a little creamier than the face). I absolutely love these and I really like what they did for my skin. These are some of the only products I keep repurchasing -- don't want to be without them.

Like Colonel Meow, I use the 24 Hour Cream, but it IS pretty heavy, so I think you'd like the Creme Reverse that Funloving recommends because it's light and easily absorbed.

The rest of the stuff is icing on the cake for me at this point. I've liked some but not others, and never loved anything enough to reorder other than the Stem Rejens and 24 Hour Cream.

I think those and the Creme Reverse would be a great place to start! Good luck!

Super Contributor

On 7/29/2014 Colonel Meow said:

My recommendations:

any of the Stem Rejens (face, eyes, lip)

His AM/PM cleansers

Skinn vacuum mask/Watermelon Hydration mask

Reorganize night eye balm

I, personally, use the Collagenesis 24 hour Cream -but it is a thicker consistency, and you may find it too heavy.

I second the above recommendations.

Valued Contributor

I tried the Stem Rejen set with the 24 hour cream last year and those have been reorders. Also the lip 6x and both of the masks that Colonel Meow listed love both of those!. I am trying some of the other kits this time. I have dry skin but there have been some lines that cause me occasional break outs but I have not had any problems with any of the Skinn I have tried so far.

Respected Contributor

I'll third that recommendation, but I'd also recommend that you purchase a kit and wait for Dimitry's next visit...approx. a month. Here's one that includes all the stem rejens, plus a couple of other products. The balm is really nice for dryness spot use overnight. 304-900 This kit was available for $45 during his visit last weekend, to give you an idea of the price break. Also, the face rejen in this kit is double-sized! Smiley Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Frequent Contributor

Check the Skinn Cosmetics website to see if there is a section that allows you to contact their Customer Service department. Or you could do the old-fashioned thing and call them. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} They might be able to suggest a routine for you. That's how I got advice from my favorite ShopHQ brand, Isomers. If you are on Facebook (which I am not), you might be able to contact Skinn that way.