Super Contributor

What happened to Principal Secret skincare?

Has Principal Secret skincare line of Reclaim and Advanced been put out to pasture? Can't remember the last time Victoria Principal was even on QVC with this product. Such a shame. Does anyone know if she is on another shopping channel? So surprised since this skincare line seemed to be very popular.

Re: What happened to Principal Secret skincare?

You can still buy it online at the company site or on Amazon..its still out there easy to find at either site.
Respected Contributor

I am wondering if she  iseven with the line , it was a Gunthy company and i am sure she had contracts , on a side note when she left Dallas she wouldn't have any connections with the show and castmates. I don't think she was well liked.

Respected Contributor

a year or two Re: What happened to Principal Secret skincare?

She sold the company a year or two ago.  Limited products available online, and at Amazon.

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I am wondering if she  iseven with the line , it was a Gunthy company and i am sure she had contracts , on a side note when she left Dallas she wouldn't have any connections with the show and castmates. I don't think she was well liked.

She always came across as a chilly persona to me. Never cared for her.  I used Hydron back in the day. Wish it was still around also but the founder "Happy Harvey" was booted out as CEO and sadly passed a few years ago.

Honored Contributor

Victoria has her own private skincare -- her husband is a plastic surgeon.  I never tried her skincare products but someone said earlier she has a website.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

VP cleansers are next to none, IMO. Also, her eye things. I just order from the catalog. The website is very inadequate. 866.712.5263

Honored Contributor

It was onlne way before she was on the Q.  I never bought from QVC just her catalogue and online.  But she does not carry as much as she used to.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Victoria has her own private skincare -- her husband is a plastic surgeon.  I never tried her skincare products but someone said earlier she has a website.

They divorced in 2006, and the site is still active.

Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.