Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}...just ordered the NuFace Mini..should I be excited??? and most importantly, will it work on this 58 yr old face{#emotions_dlg.confused1} thanks ladies!!

Respected Contributor
All these face machines work......if you use them! Once you quit using them your face will go back to looking like it did when you started! I have a ""grave yard"" of beauty machines! Fun when you get them.....little by little it gets to be to time consuming and I finally give up!!!! I finally gave in and got Botox! Best money ever spent.....:-)
Super Contributor

I was going to say the same thing as Save the Whales -- you gotta use it!

I was diligent for about 3 weeks and I saw an improvement. Nothing anybody else would notice, but I did. I'm sure if I had continued with it, I would have continued to see results.

At the time I was using Light Stim and was doing the advanced NuFace treatment -- spending an hour a day on the two, and I just got tired of it. I'm actually tempted to get two of the Minis and do both sides of my face at once, but I haven't decided yet. :-)

Super Contributor
On 7/29/2014 Save the Whales said: All these face machines work......if you use them! Once you quit using them your face will go back to looking like it did when you started! I have a "grave yard" of beauty machines! Fun when you get them.....little by little it gets to be to time consuming and I finally give up!!!! I finally gave in and got Botox! Best money ever spent.....:-)

I think Botox is the route I'm going for my deep lines (or whatever the doctor feels is best) but the NuFace made my face kind of "perk up". Not a real LIFT, but heading in that direction. I don't think Botox addresses that, does it? I'm pretty much resigned to Botox and MAYBE Thermage to lift and tighten a bit, if I'm not too far gone. :-)

Respected Contributor
On 7/29/2014 jacnit said:

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}...just ordered the NuFace Mini..should I be excited??? and most importantly, will it work on this 58 yr old face{#emotions_dlg.confused1} thanks ladies!!

I think I would get Serious Skin Cares "The Egg" or Suzanne Somers "FaceMaster" as they come with two devices so you can get your face done in half the time. They are micro current too. Also a third of the price of the Nuface. Do your research before purchasing........:-) At HSN-SERIOUS SKINCARE Serious Skincare Microcurrent EGG UpLift with Vitamin C Kit #363-611 $179.95 $159.95 OR3 FlexPays of $53.32 S&H: $9.23 At ShopHQ-Suzanne Somers FaceMaster Platinum Facial Toning System - #300-459
Super Contributor
On 7/29/2014 Save the Whales said:
On 7/29/2014 jacnit said:

I think I would get Serious Skin Cares "The Egg" or Suzanne Somers "FaceMaster" as they come with two devices so you can get your face done in half the time. They are micro current too. Also a third of the price of the Nuface. Do your research before purchasing........:-) SERIOUS SKINCARE Serious Skincare Microcurrent EGG UpLift with Vitamin C Kit 363-611 $179.95 $159.95 OR3 FlexPays of $53.32 S&H: $9.23

There was some discussion on these devices a while back, and the EGG is not a "true" microcurrent. Apparently microcurrent needs to fall within particular parameters, and the EGG exceeds those. I've read elsewhere that the devices that actually make your muscles "jump" cause long term negative results -- fatiguing the muscles, or something like that.

I'm not sure about the FaceMaster -- I seem to recall that is in the "safe" range, but not sure.