Honored Contributor

July is my birthday month and I got a lot of offers for gifts with purchases.I can't take advantage of all of them but was interested in the BB one from her website. It is a "special" gift chosen for me at a value of $18. It doesn't say what it is.Now I really don't need anything but was wondering if I should take a chance? Has anyone ever got this birthday offer,and if you did how was it?

Valued Contributor

Re: Bobbi Brown Birthday Gift

Hi Jordan, this is my birthday month also and I did get the gift. In years past I've gotten a lip gloss or gel eyeliner pot. This year the gift was a full size eye palette. It was from last season, Bobbi's Eye Luxe palette. Very pretty, mostly pastels. I really like it! Although it's from last season, very fresh, good quality product. I think it really is the luck of the draw though!
Super Contributor

I received it in June. It's a (very) mini pallette with three neutral eyeshadow shades (bone, mahogany...and a mid-shade brown) plus the pot rouge in milk chocolate.

I wish the pot rouge had come in a pinkier color... it would be perfect for travel. The milk chocolate shade is useless for me as a blush or lip color.

Super Contributor

These are pretty nice presents... hmm I will have to look for this in October

Valued Contributor

Hi sun8shine, be sure you are signed up on her website and that they have your birthdate and email address on file Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/29/2014 dc2004 said:

I received it in June. It's a (very) mini pallette with three neutral eyeshadow shades (bone, mahogany...and a mid-shade brown) plus the pot rouge in milk chocolate.

I wish the pot rouge had come in a pinkier color... it would be perfect for travel. The milk chocolate shade is useless for me as a blush or lip color.

I wish they had sent that palette to me. I've bought all of those colors for years and would have loved it!Smile

BTW: right now Bobbi's website is offering a $25 credit for use on a future purchase when you spend $100.

Honored Contributor

On 7/29/2014 Seattlegirl98026 said: Hi Jordan, this is my birthday month also and I did get the gift. In years past I've gotten a lip gloss or gel eyeliner pot. This year the gift was a full size eye palette. It was from last season, Bobbi's Eye Luxe palette. Very pretty, mostly pastels. I really like it! Although it's from last season, very fresh, good quality product. I think it really is the luck of the draw though!

Lucky you that sounds really nice! Getting a mini palette is not really a big deal. I doubt I would get a full size palette because that is worth more than the $18 that was quoted.

Valued Contributor

Hi Jordan my email said gift valued at $18 or more.