Regular Contributor

First impressions:

The cap (tip) is a bit challenging to get on. I think having capped the tube once, the next time will be easier.

The texture of the combined creams is frothy and creamy.

I think, if you only did your face (no neck) you could get two times out of this. There is more of the product than there appears.

I have very sensitive skin and it is NOT burning me. I definitely feel it, but it's not uncomfortable. Almost feels cool.

Will get back to you all in a day or so to see how my skin handled the peel.

Happy peeling everyone! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Re: Doing my SKINN peel now!!!!

Thanks Fredee-looks like you are the 1st out of the gate! Hope others post too.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

Mine will be a few more days getting here, can't wait to hear how you feel about it

Regular Contributor

Thanks I can't wait until mine arrives. I ordered so much during his shows ,that I think by the time I'm done I should look 21again!!!!
Respected Contributor

Wow! That was fast! Thanks for the early review.....can't wait to try mine.

I was hoping you could get two uses from the tubes....is there anyway to re-cap it to close it off?

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Regular Contributor

On 7/29/2014 Lotus~ said:

I was hoping you could get two uses from the tubes....is there anyway to re-cap it to close it off?

Hi Lotus!

No, I can't see a way to recap, BUT maybe some tape over the cap/nozzle and a zip lock baggie might help it from drying out for a few days. I think this may be a trial and error thing.

Trusted Contributor

On 7/29/2014 floss 84 said: Thanks I can't wait until mine arrives. I ordered so much during his shows ,that I think by the time I'm done I should look 21again!!!!

Me too! I'm going for the Benjamin Button look!

Respected Contributor

On 7/29/2014 Fredee said:
On 7/29/2014 Lotus~ said:

Hi Lotus!

No, I can't see a way to recap, BUT maybe some tape over the cap/nozzle and a zip lock baggie might help it from drying out for a few days. I think this may be a trial and error thing.

If you have a Foodsaver I would store it in that.
Respected Contributor

Lol! Good for you, Fredee...and thanks for the update! BB when mine arrives with my two cents.

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Regular Contributor

UPDATE:

It's been 3 days since the peel. Looking GOOD! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} My skin had a smoothness immediately after I rinsed off the peel (on Tuesday) and it continues to be smooth (less bumpy in texture). I did not experience any redness or peeling. I can only imagine what a month and more will do for my skin. I hope he offers these alone, in a special, at some point.