Respected Contributor

Hey, is anyone else besides me having issues with the liquid Doll 10 Foundation? This dropper delivery is beyond a mess. Having a hard time getting it out of the bottle. The makeup gets stuck up in the squeeze part of the dropper. Wondering how I can transfer this into a small jar, maybe an empty BE jar? How am I going to get it out? It is thickening up in the glass container, so just turning it upside down and pouring it out isn't going to work. Any suggestions?

I do like the foundation, but unless it is put into a tube, I won't reorder.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Frequent Contributor

I'd send it back! I'm so tired of receiving stuff like that. I would call CS and explain. Apparently you aren't the only one with this problem. I'd also go to Doris' FB page and let her know..she might not be aware of the problem (giving her the benefit of the doubt!).

Trusted Contributor

I wonder why she changed her product line's name from Dalton to DOLL Ten. Play on words?

Respected Contributor
On 7/28/2014 flickerbulb said:

I wonder why she changed her product line's name from Dalton to DOLL Ten. Play on words?

It was mentioned that is the name she uses for her co. overseas. Probably trying to work toward consistency in packaging and name recognition.
Honored Contributor

Hi Mistic, definitely give the company feedback about the issues with the dispenser, etc. They really need to know these things and hopefully they can fix the issues. I've wondered how the product is but I think I'd wait to try it until they fix the issue.

Respected Contributor

Thanks Ladies. I will email the company in the morning.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor
I'm having the same problem as the OP. The delivery system on this product is awful. The dropper will not pick up the product to get it out of the bottle. I can't even tell if there's anything in the bottle. I like the product and the color match is perfect, but I hate to pay so much for something I can't use.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment