Super Contributor

Did anyone see Kelly and Michael today? I was at the doctor"s watching, and Kelly mentioned that the designers donated four huge trucks worth of merchandise...and the contents of one were stolen!

She said the designers were fantastic and scrambled to replenish what was lost with the same or alternate products.

So sad that this would happen...

Valued Contributor
I didn't see this---but man, oh, man, how crazy!!
Super Contributor

I know! She didn't elaborate, but you wonder how it was possible. Was it hijacked? Did someone come and haul it off in the middle of the night? Terrible...it was for such a good cause.

She even said something like, "Whoever did this, if your wife or mom or dear friend ever gets ovarian cancer, I hope you remember that the money from this would have gone to research for a cure..."

Respected Contributor
Good for her to say that!! I swear I don't know how some people sleep at night.
Valued Contributor

I'm sure this was an insider job.

Respected Contributor

That is pretty disgusting. I hope someone has loose lips and they get caught.

Super Contributor

I read somewhere that the truck was hijacked. Don't know the details.

Honored Contributor
On 7/28/2014 SeaGal said:

Yes, disgusting, but if they plan to cash in by selling the items on ebay etc, they will be caught. That is how many thieves are being identified from burglaries-trying to sell stolen goods online. You can bet someone is monitoring. Karma is a b**ch!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Yes-just read that the trailer of the truck was garaged for the night and someone broke in, attached the trailer to their car/truck and took off with the merchandise.

Honored Contributor
On 7/28/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 7/28/2014 SeaGal said:

Yes, disgusting, but if they plan to cash in by selling the items on ebay etc, they will be caught. That is how many thieves are being identified from burglaries-trying to sell stolen goods online. You can bet someone is monitoring. Karma is a b**ch!!!

You bring up an interesting point ..... How would ebay know if the seller's merchandise is stolen? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}