Respected Contributor

My ADC (All Day Chemist) order is stuck in...

customs in New York since 7/17/14 - 11 days. Called ADC and they are resenting me a new order. Has anyone else had this happen to them? I've ordered at least twice before and that has never happened.m
Respected Contributor

Re: My ADC (All Day Chemist) order is stuck in...

Anyone? Maybe I'll repost this in the pm.
Respected Contributor

Hmmmm....No, I've never had this happen.Just received another order within one week, (Careprost) to my Idaho address. Hope you get it this time, that's annoying !
Respected Contributor

On 7/28/2014 Azcowgirl said: Hmmmm....No, I've never had this happen.Just received another order within one week, (Careprost) to my Idaho address. Hope you get it this time, that's annoying !
Thanks, so do I.
Respected Contributor

Anyone have this happen?
Esteemed Contributor

You can call Customs and ask them what's the delay? I don't think 10-14 days to clear thru NY is outrageously long.

But you may be able to answer your own question. How much did you order???

ADC doesn't carry any item that would be restricted for delivery in the USA and I've never had a problem. But I also am aware that you can only legally import a 90 day supply of any medication into the US.

If you exceed that 90 day supply it can be held and yes you're unlikely to get it released to you. You're lucky ADC is replacing the order. They don't have to. They are not liable for Customs actions.

I cringed when I read a post here that said an online blogger was accepting ""group or quantity orders"" thru her website to avoid high shipping.

That's just asking for problems.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Respected Contributor

On 7/28/2014 Snowpuppy said:

You can call Customs and ask them what's the delay? I don't think 10-14 days to clear thru NY is outrageously long.

But you may be able to answer your own question. How much did you order???

ADC doesn't carry any item that would be restricted for delivery in the USA and I've never had a problem. But I also am aware that you can only legally import a 90 day supply of any medication into the US.

If you exceed that 90 day supply it can be held and yes you're unlikely to get it released to you. You're lucky ADC is replacing the order. They don't have to. They are not liable for Customs actions.

I cringed when I read a post here that said an online blogger was accepting "group or quantity orders" thru her website to avoid high shipping.

That's just asking for problems.

I ordered lots more than a 90 day supply of Retin A so that's probably why it was held. I've ordered that much before without any problem - oh well, at least ADC is replacing it for me.
Super Contributor

I've never had it happen
Super Contributor

The law only allows a 90 days supply of any non-restricted medicine being imported into the country. I would stick to a 90 day supply to be safe.