Respected Contributor

Jane T. Looks great with LIGHTER hair

That other color was too dark.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Valued Contributor

Re: Jane T. Looks great with LIGHTER hair

I agree. It looks so soft and pretty on her. I think the darker color was a bit harsh.

Super Contributor

It's like dark in the back and lighter on top now, right? Dark hair ages just as much as overly blonde hair does.

Super Contributor

Yes, and the way it is fixed also.

Trusted Contributor

On 7/28/2014 piperbay said:

I agree. It looks so soft and pretty on her. I think the darker color was a bit harsh.

I agree!!

Esteemed Contributor

Jane looks gorgeous today. ""Beautimous"" in fact !!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

Her hair did look really nice today, I like it a bit lighter on her too. Smile

Valued Contributor

Much softer look for her. She has some mega eyelashes on and looks like some work done on her eyes.

Super Contributor

ITA. She's always looked better with lighter hair. Her natural color is a med- brown color but as she has aged she has cut it shorter and shorter and colored it dark black/dark brunette and that color is really is aging on her.

Like Expat said very dark brown color ages you just as much as really peroxide light blonde can. Very dark black/brown or very white- blonde hair color is too harsh and stark for women over 50.

A few years ago Jane colored her hair a light brown/honey with highlights and it looked really, really flattering and pretty on her!

Then not long after that she let Chaz Dean chop it all off and shear it very close to her head and color it black! It looked SO bad and was flat to her head with no volume at all. It was a very modern style that did not fit with Jane's personality and in particular her retro choices in wardrobe.

I could not figure out for the life of me, why she would want to change her hair, when it looked so feminine and fluffy and pretty before, to that horrible style she let Chaz talk her into.

So glad she's let it grow and lighten it up. It makes her look younger and softer. I hope she gets a lot of compliments and realizes how great this lighter style with more volume looks on her!