Regular Contributor

What did everyone get from Skinn this weekend?

Yikes I ordered 2 of the the first TTV then one of the second. Plus I got a kit last night with foundation. Can not wait to get it all!! Robin

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What did everyone get from Skinn this weekend?

The first TTV mainly for the Radiance Oil, and the orchid gel trio. That's all.

Esteemed Contributor

The first TTV and the PM cleanser facial wipes. That's all. Later I'll wish I would've bought more because the prices were fabulous and the $2.99 shipping may never return. (pupcakes, I won't use the Radiance Oil so will probably toss the one that comes with my kit - too bad we can't share)

Did you hear the 2 phone calls yesterday morning? One caller said she'd ordered $1600 worth of product and was a first-time buyer; another said she'd ordered $1000. OMG!!!!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

I got two of the Sunday TTVs with the Collagenesis. Always wanted to try the cream so this was a good deal for me. Hope I like it cause I got two. Did I need more stuff!-- no!
Honored Contributor

I SWORE I wasn't going to buy anything...... got the orchid gel trio, the concealer sticks and the 5 pc quick facial kit. Dog gone it!!!! I have no will power!!!!{#emotions_dlg.crying}

Respected Contributor

Oh good, I like this thread as I like to see what everyone got. It is too hard to see when there are so many threads, but it was fun! I got

2 DWP TTVs, Lip 6X Serum and Sugar Scrub duo, Mango Eye Mask duo and a Fusion Brush.

I dont have eye issues but I am a mask lover and like to slap the eye mask on with my coffee in the am. I heard DJ say once there is firming effects from the mango mask and that cant ever hurt right! I cant wait til we get our goodies, I probably wont see mine til next Monday over here on the west coast, thats how it goes when I order from them on the weekend. The reduced s&h was awesome! Smile

Contributor

This is my first time ordering SKINN...I ordered both TTVs and then went a little wild and bought some other kits on sale....rationalized that with a lot of different products I will be able to evaluate SKINN fairly. LOL.

I'm tired of spending a fortune on creams and potions with little effect, and so many women love SKINN. I'm excited to try it. And the shipping was free, I used my new shopHQ card. Lately I've really hated paying so much shipping!

Honored Contributor

This was the first time I watched a SKINN presentation. I was a little tempted by the makeup refresher (yellow tube), but I resisted.

Valued Contributor

I was thrilled to see the facial wipes--I use wipes all of the time, but now that Dimitri has done some, I will ONLY use his! His cleansers are terrific, especially the night time version. I also bought the lipstick palettes and the lip pencil/lipsticks. I actually restrained myself this time!

Trusted Contributor

I purchased 4 of the 5 piece quick facial kits for just the Vitamin C powder. I googled Philosophy's Vitamin C powder & they charge $36 for 1/4 oz, which is the same size that's in the kit so even if I use nothing else from the kit, it was a fantastic deal. I'll be giving the 2 serums to my best friend since she has dry skin (I'm oily) but I'll be using everything else. I was so tempted to order much more but I behaved myself since I still have 2 Isomers kits that I need to use up.