Super Contributor

Skinn question-Secret Elixir

Has anyone used it? What are your thoughts and opinions?

Thanks in advance!

Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn question-Secret Elixir

I just ordered on this visit, but ladies love it. Post up, girls.
Respected Contributor

I wanted to order but I ordered so many other things that I passed. Maybe next time I can get this.

Super Contributor

At least 2 of my purchases have it and I know most of the reviews I see are great. I'd love to hear and know how people use it. I'm new to skin. MissKlynn talked me into the kit that has the 3 masks back in June and since then, everything I have gotten has been a winner. I've been experimenting between Skinn and other products in the time frame but I keep going back to Skinn.

I had to slow down my purchases because I bought so much Friday and Saturday and I don't even know where I will keep it all, lol.

Honored Contributor

I recently bought-his last visit-the midnight elixir/essential oils and just started using it. Love the fact that he uses a cold press process. I don't have dry skin, so I'm using 2-3 nights/week as my pm moisturizer-nothing on top of it. I do love how it has helped to soften my skin, esp neck, décolleté & arms with each use. I also love the aromatics-rub between your palms to activate it and breathe in deeply 3 times, very relaxing b/4 going to sleep. I don't find it to be greasy. Just not sure yet of any longer term benefits. Certainly worth a try. Bought mine in a kit as a one time only last visit, and it will prob last me 3 months. Would love to hear from any long term users. Thx

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Thanks for the response! How much do you use?
Respected Contributor

I didnt get the kit but I wanted to jump in and say I think you gals that did order it are going to love it (the whole kit). I am excited for you, sounds like many are raving on that Essence water product too. Smile

Kokathy I love masks too, his are really the best imo, I have Mango Eyes on now while I am having my am coffee. I grab the coffee can and my ME (at least 3 or 4 x a week) out of the fridge in one swoop! I dont really have any gripes about my eyes but I am addicted to this mask! I need to get the green biocell mask next visit, have you used that one yet?

Super Contributor

I've only used it a couple of times. I just put some in my hand, rub my hands together and press it in all over my face. To me, the "finish" (?) is a little lighter and less oily feeling than Josie's. I haven't used it with any regularity to give you a better review, though. Sorry.

Super Contributor

I can't wait to get it...got it as the add on configuration with the TTV for Saturday. Can't wait to also try the beauty flash. I already have the skin softening essence and LOVE that!!

Respected Contributor

I ordered it when it first came out, and ended up returning. I have very dry skin and found I needed much more than a few drops, in addition to the Collagenesis 24 Hr. Youth Preservation Cream in the evening. While the lavender scent is relaxing I just didn't feel/see any difference here. I've been using the Intensive Repair Trio for years and that seems to be a better fit for my skin. Everyone's different so I say "good for you" to all the ladies raving about it. Smiley Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?