Respected Contributor

I love Dimitri and his products but...

When he compares his hands I get so frustrated because he clearly has had some kind of fillers or plumping put in his left hand so it looks much better than his right. Anyone else notice this?
Honored Contributor

Re: I love Dimitri and his products but...

Fillers in his hands? I've never heard of such a thing?

Respected Contributor

On 7/27/2014 HappyDaze said:

Fillers in his hands? I've never heard of such a thing?

Joan Rivers has said many times she has it done on her hands and her fingers look like sausages.
Respected Contributor

This makes sense to me. I caught one presentation where he was comparing and thought why would you let your other hand go. It made no sense to me. It didn't even occur to me that it would be fillers. But why wouldn't you do both hands? It's not like his whole line is based on the hand cream. Plus, everyone loves his line it seems. Even the callers have so many raves. I like his hand cream btw.
Respected Contributor

On 7/27/2014 aprilskies said: This makes sense to me. I caught one presentation where he was comparing and thought why would you let your other hand go. It made no sense to me. It didn't even occur to me that it would be fillers. But why wouldn't you do both hands? It's not like his whole line is based on the hand cream. Plus, everyone loves his line it seems. Even the callers have so many raves. I like his hand cream btw.
I, too, love his line and ordered today's TTV even though I don't need anything. He says because he puts all his creams on that hand to demonstrate (not just his hand cream) that's why that hand looks so much better.
Valued Contributor

Can't stand to watch him. His face and lips looks like they've been overly plumped with fillers along with being greasy looking. Looks as if he needs a good bar of soap and a wash cloth.

Honored Contributor

You might be right, there are all sorts of hand rejuvenation procedures.

Trusted Contributor

I have heard vendors say before (sorry I can't remember which) that one hand looks better than the other because they always poor their products onto one hand.

BTW, I am very careful to put product on the back of both of my hands.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Do the math.
Super Contributor

not heard abt this thing..

Respected Contributor

I thought the exact same thing when he showed his hand yesterday. It def looked ""plumper"" and it wasn't from his product/s.

There's some kind of trickery with the cleanser/moisturizer absorption too.....just haven't figured out what it is yet.

I've never seen moisturizer sit on top of the skin like that.

PS....I use and love some of his products.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy