Respected Contributor

Watched quite a bit of this. It left me wanting!

Not wanting the product, but wanting more information.

Like, what's a SARUM? Is it like a SURUM?

If MaryBeth said "here's the thing" once, she said it 100 times. I haven't seen her in ages, so I guess I haven't heard that.

Why are the before/after photos so scarce? Two is all you can get? How about showing results for 4/8/12 weeks?

Why don't you have a couple of people who have actually used it as models? Show us live!

How about using skin care after the device? Is your skin too sensitive to use other than a hydrating product?

Is there not more information on fractional lasers than the little bit they kept repeating?

Hyacinth {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor

The one I saw during the Beauty IQ show last night wasn't very informative either. In fact the majority of the time they just talked about some awards it won and happy they were about them. I wasn't impressed with the before and afters either.

Frequent Contributor

I posted a question last night and did not get any answers about the tria vs the palo via. The palo via did not glide across your face. You aimed it at the area you were treating. It zapped the area and after several treatments the skin became very hard. This appears better as you are not hitting the same spot full force. I guess there are not any palo via users out there!

Contributor

I purchased this item when it was the tsv in March and there was not much information then either, however, I decided to try it as you can always return it. I'm so glad I did. I did the 12 weeks with 4 off and am happy to say it is amazing. I am almost 70 and my skin is like it was in my 40's. I have always taken good care of my skin and I have good genes. That being said it is still incredible. Today is my last day on the four off and I think tomorrow I will start another series only this time I will do the eight weeks. As far as using products while using the Tia I kept my usual routine nothing changed. I use Perricone products and I'm sure that has something to do with the outcome too. Tia just makes everything kick into a whole new level. Give it a try I'm sure you will love it and if not return it. You have nothing to lose except years off your face and neck.