Contributor

Anyone tried this product? If so , what 's your experience?

Valued Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics Derma Lift

I think DermaLift is a great line, but I must stress that I have exactly the kind of skin that Dimitri describes when he explains the system - formerly oily, still not terribly dry, primary concern being sagging rather than fine lines and wrinkles. The DermaLift moisturizers aren't as emollient as the Collagenesis 24 Hour cream, which is too rich for my facial skin. I actually alternate the DermaLift with the Deep Wrinkle Protocol kit, even though I have very few wrinkles, the Crème Reverse is lighter and sort of a gel cream, which also works well with my skin.

Hope I haven't confused you - DermaLift is really good if you have the type of skin it's designed for.

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Contributor

that helps. the collagenesis sometimes is too heavy for me. thank you !

Regular Contributor

I'm like sharlee, with slightly oily skin, and my issues are less about wrinkles than texture. I got the dermalift when it was a TS. I liked it enough to come back and order it on auto-delivery this visit! But I can see how someone with dry skin would not like it. The stem rejen youth cream is way too much for my face. I don't like the stem rejen face serum, due to the fact there is fragrance added. But I do like the stem rejen for eyes (fragrance free). The ingredient decks to the dermalift and stem rejen lines are impressive.
Respected Contributor

NickelEmily, there isnt any added fragrance to the face stem rejen unless you are seeing something I am not. It has a very faint scent but I'm pretty sure its all natural from the ingrediants in it.

eta~ I just read the ingreds. on the bottle and his ingreds. page for this item and there is no fragrance added.

Super Contributor

I personally didn't care for this product, but only because it "balled up" on my skin and made it impossible to apply other products or makeup over it. I can't speak to the overall long term performance because I returned the kit within 1 week.

At that time, the Derma Lift was a brand new launch, and there was some discussion on these boards about the same "balling up" issue.

Honored Contributor

The product does what it says it does, but it does ball up when you apply other product over it. If you can go without makeup the product does give you a nice lift.

Super Contributor

If these serums are the same as his former AM/PM serums--than they do work!

I just finished a bottle of his former AM serum (the goldish color one) and I apply it w/no balling up.

I tend to almost massage it into my skin--not just smooth it over. I can feel it tightening and it does smooth out my lines! I do not apply another cream over it--I use Balance/Brighten or SKINN's own Cotton-Mineral powder foundation. That way the ""lift"" is not disrupted or weakened by a cream.

I still have a bottle of each of the older formulas...can someone tell me if these new DERMA-LIFT serums are the same as the old? Thanks!

Valued Contributor

I bought the TTV and sent it back. I also was looking for relief from sagging (very few wrinkles), but it just didn't work for me.

I felt extreme tightening around my eyes, but no where else.