Valued Contributor

Reviews: Champneys, Oribe, Earth Therapeutics, Clinique, L'Oreal

So I had a bit of a splurge this week and in no particular order I present:

Oribe {hair} Signature Moisture Mask: Excellent hair conditioner that leaves hair moist without limpness. The instructions are pretty vague about how long to leave this on your hair but I had had my hair colored earlier in the week so I left it on for about 30minutes. It comes as a thick paste that warms between your hands and sort of liquifies when you rub it in your hair.

Earth Therapeutics Tea Tree Cooling Foot Scrub: Exactly what it says it is. Rub it on your feet and rinse off loose scaly skin. Followed by:

Bag Balm: A rich ointment that REALLY moisturizes your feet.

Champneys Spa Indulgence Exotic Flower Shower Cream--GORGEOUS creamy fragrance and nice moisturizing.

Champneys Mediterranean Bliss Shimmering Body Oil--a really nice body oil that sinks in fast with a slight gold shimmer. It looks like it will color your skin in the bottle, but merely makes you glow. I embrace the pale and m not looking for any faux tan.

L'Oreal's Nude Lipstick is Doutsen's Nude--a really pale pink that I'm not sure I like.

Clinique Eyeshadow: Black Jade. Really deep green eye shadow. My conundrum is: do I have to have the resident authority on green eyes' PERMISSION to wear this color?{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Valued Contributor

Re: Reviews: Champneys, Oribe, Earth Therapeutics, Clinique, L'Oreal

Thanks for these reviews, Margo. Smiley Happy

I noticed immediately you reviewed Champneys and I remembered that I think it was Kelly Osbourne mentioned this brand in a mag as being one of her favorite scrubs. Not like I'm following her likes and dislikes closely, but I thought it was interesting as I had never heard of the brand. I'm pretty sure you can purchase at Target, correct?

Thanks again.Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

On 7/29/2014 glmama said:

Thanks for these reviews, Margo. Smiley Happy

I noticed immediately you reviewed Champneys and I remembered that I think it was Kelly Osbourne mentioned this brand in a mag as being one of her favorite scrubs. Not like I'm following her likes and dislikes closely, but I thought it was interesting as I had never heard of the brand. I'm pretty sure you can purchase at Target, correct?

Thanks again.Smiley Happy

I don't know about Target, I got my items in Walgreens.

Respected Contributor

Clinique Eyeshadow: Black Jade. Really deep green eye shadow. My conundrum is: do I have to have the resident authority on green eyes' PERMISSION to wear this color?

LOL

Valued Contributor

Thanks, Margo.Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

Thank you Margo! I haven't thought about Bag Balm in years. Is the smell the same? Also, when using on feet, MUST WEAR SOCKS to cover.

Honored Contributor

If you are looking for a nude that is neutral check out Nude Lips by Laura Mercier. I have salt & pepper hair, green/gray eyes, fair/light skin and I am able to wear this. It's in her Sheer Lipstick collection. Love Earth Therapeutics products. In winter I wear their cozy socks. Sounds like you had a good shopping day.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the nice detailed reviews! Did you get the tea tree foot scrub at Walgreens too? May I ask how much? I am getting bored with the peppermint I am using now.

Valued Contributor

On 7/31/2014 suebdoo said:

Thanks for the nice detailed reviews! Did you get the tea tree foot scrub at Walgreens too? May I ask how much? I am getting bored with the peppermint I am using now.

I got it at Ulta--a small tube {but a little goes a long way} for $5.49.

Trusted Contributor

On 7/31/2014 Margo Channing said:
On 7/31/2014 suebdoo said:

I got it at Ulta--a small tube {but a little goes a long way} for $5.49.

Thanks!! I will be trying it for sure if I ever get a cart full @ Ulta! I'm sorry there is not a store close.