Super Contributor

JM Protect and Perfect Tinted

Hi I'm curious if anyone with fair/cool skin has tried this product? Its including in the upcoming TSV. In the past her tinted moisturizer and foundations have all run too 'orange' on me. Would appreciate any thoughts on this universally tinted product. thanks. :-)

Honored Contributor

Re: JM Protect and Perfect Tinted

I know some fair ladies used her old formulation and it worked fine but this has been reformulated so it is a technically a ""new"" product so I don't think there is anyone that can really comment on it yet unless they got the TSV early.

Super Contributor

Thanks, I wasn't sure if it was new or not as the name sounded familiar. I think I may have to just give it a go because I do like the Milk and argan oil so much. I have the "new" spf 47 moisturizer and like that. I figured if the tint was a bit too much color I could perhaps mix the two?

Super Contributor

If anyone finds the ingredients listing for this new tinted version please list them here, TIA

Honored Contributor

I want to try the new version but experienced the same thing with her earlier tinted moisturizer, it was too orange.

Contributor

On 7/27/2014 howwhatwhen said:

If anyone finds the ingredients listing for this new tinted version please list them here, TIA

You can often find ingredients of upcoming SPF products on a site called dailymed which lists drug products, since an SPF is basically an OTC drug. Here you go....

JOSIE MARAN ARGAN DAILY MOISTURIZER SPF47 PROTECT AND PERFECT (zinc oxide, titanium dioxide) lotion

Active Ingredients

Zinc Oxide 9.4%** Titanium Dioxide 5.9%**

Inactive Ingredients:

Aqua (Water)**, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride**, Ethylhexyl Palmitate**, Titanium Dioxide**, Cyclopentasiloxane, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil**, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate**, Mica**, Nylon-12, Glycerin**, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate, Methicone, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polysilicone-11, Sodium Chloride**, Iron Oxide (CI 77492)**, Magnesium Stearate**, Isopropyl Myristate, Fragrance**, Bisabolol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491)**, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77499)**, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Laureth-12, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract**, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid**, Potassium Sorbate**, Sodium Benzoate**.

* Organic ** Natural

Valued Contributor

On 7/27/2014 bljed said:

Hi I'm curious if anyone with fair/cool skin has tried this product? Its including in the upcoming TSV. In the past her tinted moisturizer and foundations have all run too 'orange' on me. Would appreciate any thoughts on this universally tinted product. thanks. :-)

I don't think the one in the TSV is tinted. It does not say it is on the bottle or in the description.

Respected Contributor

On 7/30/2014 Angel Cake said:
On 7/27/2014 bljed said:

I don't think the one in the TSV is tinted. It does not say it is on the bottle or in the description.

It is described as being a universal color which provides a kiss of coverage. It does sound like there is a tint in there.

Super Contributor

Thanks for posting the ingredients...it contains aloe to which I allergic so I'd have to give it away but it's still s good deal for me to get the other 3 items.

Oh and Angel Cake this IS the tinted version...the original none tinted version is already available...same label but the new tinted version has the words ""Protect + Perfect"" on it.

Frequent Contributor

I am fair/light and I mix the regular with the tinted one as by itself is a little dark