Respected Contributor

Upcoming Josie Maran TSV with Argan Milk - Combo Skin?

I have tried the oil in the past and found I could only use it on my neck and chest which I LOVE!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her "old" Tinted moisture and miss it.

I "think" I will be able to use the SPF 47 with no issues but worry about the MILK product since I usually break out (not bad, just a few tiny ones) from the oil.

Would I layer the Milk then use the SPF 47? Just trying to figure out how you "layer" all those items or do you use some just at night? Thanks for any help you can provide.

ALSO - have you tried the blush product? Does it last most the day?

Respected Contributor

Re: Upcoming Josie Maran TSV with Argan Milk - Combo Skin?

I use the Argan Milk every morning and night and just put it on first and then put whatever I am using on over it. Love this stuff!

Respected Contributor

On 7/27/2014 Kitlynn said:

I use the Argan Milk every morning and night and just put it on first and then put whatever I am using on over it. Love this stuff!

The reviews are amazing, that's why I think I would like to give it another try and I did like the tinted SPF so I "assume" I will like her SPF 47, will just miss the light tint.

Super Contributor

On 7/27/2014 Sandgirl said:

The reviews are amazing, that's why I think I would like to give it another try and I did like the tinted SPF so I "assume" I will like her SPF 47, will just miss the light tint.

The one in the TSV is tinted.

Respected Contributor

On 7/27/2014 myshell624 said:

WHOA???!!! It is? I am looking at my insider book right now it just says Argan Daily Moisture SPF 47 it doesn't say "TINT" if it is, I am SO ordering this!!!

Respected Contributor

I wish we could get it now- in the book it states "Advance order purchase, Reserve yours now, will ship on or before Aug 26th"

Contributor

I use a lot of her products. Between the clarisonic and the light argan oil, my complextion has completely changed and I sure needed that after a month in the hosp. and nothing done there. The whipped body butter is too fabulous. Brought my poor skin softer than it's ever been. Where was she 40yrs ago???? {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} Tia

Honored Contributor

On 7/27/2014 myshell624 said:

WHOA???!!! It is? I am looking at my insider book right now it just says Argan Daily Moisture SPF 47 it doesn't say "TINT" if it is, I am SO ordering this!!!

Yes, it is called "protect and perfect"- the "perfect" part refers to the tint.

Super Contributor

Just a thought. If you used the Argan oil cleanser and did the Argan oil twice a day morning and night I think the breakouts would clear. The Argan oil cleanser really takes the sebum out of pores. I know the breakouts did clear for me with my combo skin. Only issue I have with the milk is I use once daily at night as its just a bit more than I need for moisture.

Super Contributor

I ordered through automated and my estimated delivery date is September 2nd. Hopefully, I'll get it sooner.