Valued Contributor

Today's Special - Tria Laser

I ordered the today's special and was wondering about reviews outside of QVC. I went over to Sephora and they have many good reviews. Which encouraged me to also order the item. Comments were made about charger problems but let's hope "WE" at the Q don't have that problem. Some ladies mentioned if it did not charge with the charger base that it would charge with your Iphone charger which was good to know as an alternative.

I have so many of old beauty products that I wonder if they should now be trashed...Does anyone have the Suzanne Summer Face Master, well I still have mine and use it on occasion but I wonder how this compares meaning would a person rotate the items since they are different technologies? Also remember, HSN used to sell the Dermwand which was another electronic plug in device. Below are the definitions of what each product does -

The FaceMaster Platinum sends a microcurrent of electricity that provides safe, gentle stimulation to the 22 muscles of the face. The result of over 15 years of research and testing, its new Advanced Wave Technology produces a light electrical pulse that optimally tones each muscle group.

The Dermawand website claims that you can get long-term tightening benefits for your skin and you will immediately have a tightened and lifted look to your complexion after making use of their product. For wrinkles, the Derma Wand uses something called “Thermal energy” that is supposed to reduce fine lines and wrinkles anywhere on your face, as well as reduce the size of enlarged pores. This will theoretically give users an over-all healthier skin tone. Derma Wand also claims to emit “purified enriched oxygen”.

Any comments regarding how to incorporate products will be greatly appreciated. I wonder if once you get the tria the other products are no longer needed.

Super Contributor

Re: Today's Special - Tria Laser

Returned mine after their last TSV, saw no change!! Good luck to you
Respected Contributor

There are a lot of threads from the last tsv. Some people are seeing results, others, not so much. Some (including me) got machines that didn't work properly. After two, I gave up and returned it. It's cheaper this time around… by $20, I think. Try it, it might work for you. Good luck!

Respected Contributor

On 7/27/2014 itsMe said:

There are a lot of threads from the last tsv. Some people are seeing results, others, not so much. Some (including me) got machines that didn't work properly. After two, I gave up and returned it. It's cheaper this time around… by $20, I think. Try it, it might work for you. Good luck!

And that is why I would not consider. Sounds like the quality control per unit is non existent. My concern then becomes what will happen with a "good" unit after a year or so?

Valued Contributor

Very interesting, I'm going to watch careful and make sure I RETURN In the 90 days but the comments above make me think, what will happen after one year.

Regular Contributor

Sunshine, I purchased the Tria during the last TSV and I love it so much that I actually considered getting a second one as a backup - I don't ever want to be without it. My skin is brighter and clearer, fine lines that were beginning on my checks are gone, freckles are lighter, a couple of sun spots that looked like they were beginning to show are gone, and deep lines on my forehead from squinting in the sun are significantly reduced.

I continued to use all the products I was using before even my SSC EGG, Isomers nutritone, and red light therapy. The red light therapy I would sometimes use after my laser treatment and the microcurrent on my days off (although after a while I was sometimes using the microcurrent on the same day). The Tria laser doesn't replace the microcurrent units or the red light therapy. So, don't get rid of your other beauty tools.

To me, the Tria laser kicks everything up a notch. I would have to say I see more results from the Tria than the other beauty tools I have. That doesn't mean I don't like the others too - they are all different. (Except my SSC EGG and Isomers nutritone which are both microcurrents).

I don't know if you are aware that the Tria laser will only last for a certain number of charges. I'm not sure if they said approximately 3 years depending on how often you use it. I'm also using it on my neck, hands, and arms; so, mine will last for a shorter period of time. However, the results I'm getting are worth the cost, even if I have to pay another 4 or 5 hundred every year. Heck, I spend more than that on serums and lotions every year. The Tria will also make your serums and lotions work better.

I did 12 weeks on and 4 off. I started my second round today. Good luck if you decide to go for it. You really have nothing to lose because you have 90 days to try it. You may be one of the lucky ones (like me) and get good results from it. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

OH, BTW - When my skin got a little dry I used some Perricone and Skinn products that I couldn't use before because they were too rich.