Trusted Contributor

Looking for a good DS eyebrow pencil

Gray-haired, have tried Laura Geller brow marker & Revlon's Brow Fantasy. Anyone use a good drugstore product that they like. Thanks in advance for your responses.

Super Contributor

Re: Looking for a good DS eyebrow pencil

I haven't used DS pencils in awhile, but if I needed one, I've heard great things about Physician's Formula, Revlon, and Loreal. Report back after you purchase!
Super Contributor

I tried some DS pencils, but they were too shiny or too red or too something. I usually spend more looking for DS items than I would spend if I just went to the mall...

Clinique has some good colors to choose from.

Trusted Contributor

I've heard good things about Milani. I use Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadow in Tough as Taupe to fill in my brows, and a ybf pencil for touch-ups on the go.

Contributor

Why don't you try IT EYEBROW you dont need a color because its universal its quite nice. You would have it by the end of the week an if you dont like it send it back. I have a pencil that i got at Sehora called MAKEUP FOREVER an they gave some nice shades you could go there an pic the color of your choice. Dont go to the drug store though.

Valued Contributor

I have experimented with several and really like Maybelline in the red pencil in "Blonde". It's more of a taupe universal color. I have used browns several times and they are always too dark or have an artificial red tone. For high end, I like the It cosmetics - I bought it in a 'try-me' size at Ulta.

Respected Contributor

What is DS?

Respected Contributor

On 7/27/2014 Sunshine Kate said:

What is DS?

Drugstore Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

On 7/27/2014 WenGirl42 said:
On 7/27/2014 Sunshine Kate said:

What is DS?

Drugstore Smiley Happy

Thanks, couldn't figure it out. Duh.

Contributor

I am using Avon. It is a powder that you put on with a brush. It also has a gel in the compact to keep your eyebrows in place. It comes in blonde. Also the Avon pencils are good too. Very inexpensive.