Regular Contributor

SKINN (Sunday) TTV- thoughts?

I am new to the Creme Reverse products. The peel looks interesting. Any thoughts ladies?
Valued Contributor

Re: SKINN (Sunday) TTV- thoughts?

I am a huge Skinn fan, but for some reason I am not interested in the TTV. Really want to see more results from the peel. Also, the peel would be expensive to use once a week. I have products from Skinn and other lines that I need to use up. Did buy the TTV yesterday.
Honored Contributor

I agree Angell, but I did buy the color infusion color corrector sticks and finally, the orchid gel set. And bought the 5 piece set that was under $25. That set has a few things I love and a few others I haven't tried. OP I haven't tried any of the creme reverse yet. Love the dermappeal and softening essences are really nice too.

Valued Contributor

wagirl, I think you will like his orchid gel. It is one of my favorite products. Was just reading a review that described it like the softness of a rose petal. I have never used anything like it.
Respected Contributor

I have oily combo skin, 60 yrs old. I love these ! I know the peel is new and that's great, but the rest if the kit is cheaper than the creme reverse creme itself. These products work for my skin type. I also use the masks. This is my only skin care line that works for me and doesn't irritate my skin
Respected Contributor

I am thinking about getting it too. I bought 2 of yesterday's TTV and thought I was done. Now I am thinking I want today's too. He is killing me.
Esteemed Contributor

I bought the first TTV & the orchid gel trio. Big fan of orchid gel, it is like velvet. Just be sure to use very little & let it set a minute or two before applying foundation.

Regular Contributor

I bought two TTV's today and used the 10% coupon code. Smiley Happy.
Respected Contributor

I bought today's TTV and 2 of yesterday's. Done shopping for the week
Respected Contributor

If the peel alone is $60.- then using Ole Henriksen is less expensive.