Regular Contributor

I have'nt been on here for a bit, so if I am repeating something you already know, I apologize. I found Smashbox on HSN for anyone interested in their makeup!

Super Contributor
Yes, I saw someone else had posted last week about it being on HSN. I wasn't able to catch the shows but I think someone posted that the blonde rep, Holly, is no longer with the company. Thanks for posting as that it reminded me I need to go online to see if they have the primer.
Trusted Contributor

Yes, Smashbox is now on HSN and there is a new rep.

Holly left a while back to create her new makeup line. None of us seem to know when it's going to debut.

Esteemed Contributor

Holly posted her new line is called Base Cosmetics, but nothing about when or where it will launch.

Contributor

Yes i watched it but it was not as good as when Holly would explain everything an put the makeup on. Can't wait to see her new line maybe QVC will have her on...

Super Contributor

Not a fan of Smashbox shows without Holly. She made them interesting and I learned a lot from her demonstrations. She was very skilled at applying eye makeup.

I wish her line would come out already, I would be first in line to purchase from her. I like her a lot.

Regular Contributor

I bought the new brush and 24-hour eyelid primer when Smashbox recently on HSN (free shipping during the visit) - - - both fabu products!