Regular Contributor

Does anyone use Stem Rejen (SKINN)?

I'm eying this kit next. Smiley Wink. Skinn Cosmetics Collagenesis Lip Stem Rejen & Stem Rejen Flawless Face Duo - 308-537
Super Contributor

Re: Does anyone use Stem Rejen (SKINN)?

Why not just buy the Ultimate Defense 5 piece set, that includes these 2 products in addition to the Wrinkle Balm, CC Cream and Eye Stem Rejen? It's just under $50, a great deal!

Honored Contributor

I use all 3 serums-face, eyes, lips. A better value I think is the 5 piece ultimate defense kit. Has all 3 serums, including super size of the face, plusc2 more items and it's 45 dollars

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

On 7/26/2014 Colonel Meow said:

Why not just buy the Ultimate Defense 5 piece set, that includes these 2 products in addition to the Wrinkle Balm, CC Cream and Eye Stem Rejen? It's just under $50, a great deal!

LOL-CM, you trained me well!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Whoops - meant to say the 24 Hour Balm is included, not the Wrinkle balm.

Super Contributor

I use all three and those are my HG's (I could probably do without the lip, but it's nice). And I agree --get the 5pc combo!

Super Contributor

On 7/26/2014 Chi-town girl said:

Why not just buy the Ultimate Defense 5 piece set, that includes these 2 products in addition to the Wrinkle Balm, CC Cream and Eye Stem Rejen? It's just under $50, a <em>great</em> deal!

Pay it forward, right? I'm so tempted to buy another one of these kits, just because it's such a great value. I can justify it because your tip about the lower price refunded me half of the purchase price of another kit. I'd be stocked with my staples for another 6-8 months probably!

Honored Contributor

On 7/26/2014 Chi-town girl said:

Why not just buy the Ultimate Defense 5 piece set, that includes these 2 products in addition to the Wrinkle Balm, CC Cream and Eye Stem Rejen? It's just under $50, a <em>great</em> deal!

Pay it forward, right? I'm so tempted to buy another one of these kits, just because it's such a great value. I can justify it because your tip about the lower price refunded me half of the purchase price of another kit. I'd be stocked with my staples for another 6-8 months probably!

Yes, that UD kit is a great buy. I'm holding out for the next TTV-all new items for me. If today's TTV sells out early, wonder if they will have some special kits or reduced pricing for this day only promo??? Yikes!

Respected Contributor

On 7/26/2014 Fredee said: I'm eying this kit next. Smiley Wink. Skinn Cosmetics Collagenesis Lip Stem Rejen & Stem Rejen Flawless Face Duo - 308-537

I use all three of the stem rejens...face, eye, lip... as well. Wonderful products...especially the eye and lip imo. The lip definitely helps ward off those lip lines. The infuser bumps them up even more. I'll chime in a big "hear hear" on the previous recommendations for the five piece kit. What a deal! Smiley Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Regular Contributor

Wow! You ladies are awesome. Thanks so much. I have to go look at that kit!!!!