Contributor

Hi,

Anyone know a hairspray that makes your hair stiff....does not have this new climate or moisture control in it and does NOT brush out easy.

I had a hair spray (can't remember the name) before using Rave that held my hair overnight and kept it from getting oily so I could go 2 days without washing.

I have used RAVE for about 10 years with fair results but now they put this climate control stuff in it and my thin hair hates it.

Thanks you if you can help.

Honored Contributor

Freeze It

Contributor

Thank you...I will look for this product!

Respected Contributor

I don't if this will make your hair stiff, but there's something called Nick Chavez Volumizing Extra Hold Hairspray. It says that it's fast drying, provides firm hold, adds volume and lift to the hair, is good for any hair type and will not weigh down or create build up.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Super Contributor

Nexxus hairspray is also good - it isn't stiff - but it holds and I can use it a variety of ways. I guess there is always Aquanet too.

Good luck

Esteemed Contributor
I've found that john Frieda hair spray is one of the very best - at any price.....and it's only about $5 at walmart. I've tried many brands and I like john Frieda the best (silver can with purple trimming)