Super Contributor

New Skinn Contour, I Just Got It!!

I bought this earlier in the week and just got it delivered about an hour ago and have had time to play.

I really like this palette, finally a contour that is dark enough to contour and not look muddy on my face. I love the white part for hilighting just as much. You do not have to use very much of this at all for it to load on the included brush so be careful until you know. The cream is very creamy, loads easily on the brush.

The brush is a great concept but it does have a little "give" to it so I am careful because I do not want the head to fall off. I use this side that is flat for the contour part, and the side that is round for the hilighter part. The brush also has a point which I love but so far in only an hour I have not used that yet.

I have the Tarte contour pencil and this out does that by a landslide. I went ahead and purchased another to have on hand, with that 2.99 shipping what a deal. The only thing I was let down is their are no instruction so it at all, no face to show where to put it, crud. I am going on the website and print off hopefully the diagram.

All in all I am so glad I got it. I faux tan year round and this actually shows up but I put a swatch on the inside part of m arm and it is not too dark at all. Great purchase!

Hope this helps

Respected Contributor

Re: New Skinn Contour, I Just Got It!!

Thanks for the review on the new contouring palette, beautymogul! Sounds like it'll be another hit for Dimitri! I'm sure he'll demo it sometime during this anniversary weekend so a video will go up and you'll be able to refer to it soon for some tips. Have fun with the contouring!

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

Very true. I do have other contouring cards for other products, I just thought he may include them. I love this palette!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

On 7/26/2014 beautymogul said:

Very true. I do have other contouring cards for other products, I just thought he may include them. I love this palette!!!!!!

Hope my reply didn't come over wrong. I think the graphics and cards are another way beyond packaging that Dimitri cuts costs to keep our prices attractive and still maintain high quality. So glad to hear you're enjoying the palette! As Dimitri would say "I've gotcha"! Smiley Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?