Trusted Contributor

Joy Mangano - 3-Piece Beauty Case - HSN

Saw this on HSN. Looks a bit odd in the presentation, but good price for 3 bags that seem to hold a lot of things.

Does anyone have this or what do you think?

Thanks.

http://www.hsn.com/products/joy-mangano-biggest-better-beauty-case-3pc-birthday-set/7093463

Super Contributor

Re: Joy Mangano - 3-Piece Beauty Case - HSN

Buy them, buy multiples if you can! I have this set and absolutely love them! You will find all sorts of uses for them all around your home. They really do pack a lot, and are great for organizing areas like under the sink, linen closets, junk drawers, pet supplies, crafts, etc. And they are great to travel with, too!

Respected Contributor

I use my set for traveling and I really like them a lot. Especially the different compartments.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks so much. I will order 2 sets. I love to ""try"" and organize. I appreciate the endorsements.

Valued Contributor

Yes, I use them to hold all my nail polishes and I can fold it all up and carry it to whatever room I am in. I also use one for medications and vitamins, and one for make up to keep the like products together. It is nice to be able to put them on a closet shelf out of the way too.

Super Contributor

On 7/26/2014 MJ FAN 4 EVER said:

Thanks so much. I will order 2 sets. I love to "try" and organize. I appreciate the endorsements. Smile

MJ, you won't be disappointed! What color/print are you buying?

Honored Contributor

I ordered the chevron pattern-it's my 5th set-LOVE these and the price is the lowest it's been plus free s/h

I use mine for all sorts of things-beauty mostly.............it's fun to open and see all your stuff so handy.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

I have them & they come in handy. I use one to put makeup in when we travel. I ordered Andrew Lessman's small empty bottles that I put all his supplements in & a few other things when we travel. My sister has them & keeps the grandkids hair accessories in like bows, bands etc. You will find all kinds of uses for them.

Trusted Contributor

On 7/26/2014 Colonel Meow said:
On 7/26/2014 MJ FAN 4 EVER said:

Thanks so much. I will order 2 sets. I love to "try" and organize. I appreciate the endorsements. Smile

MJ, you won't be disappointed! What color/print are you buying?

I like the Paisley color and the purple and black. I'm thinking of getting 2 sets since they are on sale/ no S&H and on flex pay. I'm glad I asked... I'm excited now to get them as you all find them useful and a good buy.

Honored Contributor

I bought a few sets, one to send off to college with DD, the other for a future gift, maybe.