Honored Contributor

Hi!! I know you probably posted this before but I can't seem to find where so I thought I'd just ask again. The supergoop CC in fair/light- is it neutral toned or at least a little pink-toned? Since I have the sample of the light/medium and it is too dark/yellow for me, I was thinking of trying the fair/light but only if it is at the very least neutral. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Super Contributor

I am butting in. Maren sent a small tube to me and I believe it is fair and it is neutral. I can't use yellow toned mu. Hope that helps.

Super Contributor

Hiya -- Well on me, I'd call it neutral. My major complaint about a lot of Fair or Light shades is the yellow.

Katluvr tried it (in Fair/Light), so it would be interesting to hear her opinion, too.

I see it's on Sephora's site now, but not on Nordstrom, (in that shade) but if you have a Nordstrom near you (or Sephora) give them a call and see if they have it in stock. I was going to recommend ordering it from Nordstrom because they have free returns (well, for that matter so does Sephora, but if you can't get the F/L online, that scratches that. The Q is carrying all three shades now, too.

On Sephora's and QVC's sites, the Fair/Light swatch looks a little yellow to me, but the product itself doesn't look that way.

Nothing is going to be that perfect, melt in your skin look more beautiful than anything ever Missha! Supergoop is a close second for me.

If you give it a try, hope you like it! Let me know. I'd love to hear what you think. :-)

Super Contributor
On 7/25/2014 Katluvr58 said:

I am butting in. Maren sent a small tube to me and I believe it is fair and it is neutral. I can't use yellow toned mu. Hope that helps. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Thanks! I just mentioned I hoped you'd be along to chime in -- glad you think it's neutral, too. :-)

Super Contributor
On 7/25/2014 MarenSeattle said:

I am butting in. Maren sent a small tube to me and I believe it is fair and it is neutral. I can't use yellow toned mu. Hope that helps. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Thanks! I just mentioned I hoped you'd be along to chime in -- glad you think it's neutral, too. :-)

Ok this is O/T. Someone just dissed me on the I am not crazy thread. Please read it and tell me if I handled it well or if I overreacted. Especially since I wanted to stomp on the person. TIA.

Super Contributor
On 7/25/2014 MarenSeattle said:

Ok this is O/T. Someone just dissed me on the I am not crazy thread. Please read it and tell me if I handled it well or if I overreacted. Especially since I wanted to stomp on the person. TIA.

You handled it beautifully, and I'm the one who probably overreacted. :-) I TOLD you I've been grumpy! :-)

I've been SHREDDED on some threads, all you can do is move on and not get into it (not that I listen to my own advice, mind you). YOU and MANY of us know you're right.

Respected Contributor

I want to jump in on your very own thread Maren and say hi to you girls!

I am chuckling to myself, I didnt see the thread you all are talking about here but someone 'dissen' someone on a 'I am not crazy' thread sounds kinda crazy right there!! Now ya all got me curious, I gotta see!

eta~ and I think supergoop is a weird name for a eye product, the visual I have in my mind is not pretty!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor
On 7/25/2014 SeaGal said:

I want to jump in on your very own thread Maren and say hi to you girls!

I am chuckling to myself, I didnt see the thread you all are talking about here but someone 'dissen' someone on a 'I am not crazy' thread sounds kinda crazy right there!! Now ya all got me curious, I gotta see!

eta~ and I think supergoop is a weird name for a eye product, the visual I have in my mind is not pretty!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

SeaGal, it's not an eye product. It's a tinted moisturizer/SPF. Still agree, though. Poor name either way.
Respected Contributor

Ok I see BellaCarro, geez she did say CC cream, I was thinking of the Supergoop eye product in the Super Saturday line up. I have never heard of this line until I saw it listed there. I figured it was a tinted eye cream! {#emotions_dlg.blush}