Super Contributor

As anyone tried the Pure Transformation Night Treatment for pores and does it work?

Respected Contributor

"Does it work"? What R your expectations? No, I have not because I'm smart enough to know that my pores will not be transformed. Pores don't go away.

Porefessional (Benefit) is a good cover-up.

Trusted Contributor
I like how my skin looks when I use this, but it doesn't shrink or reduce pore size. I actually prefer the old packaging which is still available at the Bare Minerals outlets for $14.50 I think. If you call your nearest store, they will ship. That way if you don't like it you're not out much!
Super Contributor
On 7/25/2014 Skylands said:

"Does it work"? What R your expectations? No, I have not because I'm smart enough to know that my pores will not be transformed. Pores don't go away.

{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Super Contributor

I had tried this a few years ago - I got a sample. If there were changes they were not very significant. The only thing that has really helped my pores to be unclogged and smaller is BHA from Paula's Choice. I use the 2x BHA liquid or gel daily and the 4% foam a few nights each week.

Good luck

Trusted Contributor
I like it!
Frequent Contributor

I like this. Sometimes if you like the old packaging, you can find it on Ebay. I got a sealed, new one on there not long ago.

Super Contributor

WOW!! No need for the attitude.

Honored Contributor
On 7/26/2014 shiningstar said:

WOW!! No need for the attitude.

agreed-it's not a very nice way to talk

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Trusted Contributor

I had this several years ago - used the whole container and did not get any benefit. I suggest reading the review on beautypedia before purchasing. There are many all natural products out there that are better for your skin. From what I've read, there is no product that will shrink pores. Note that descriptions will say "decreases the appearance of pores".

http://www.paulaschoice.com/beautypedia-skin-care-reviews/by-brand/bare-escentuals-bare-minerals/bar...

Hope this helps