Trusted Contributor

When I find a great new product I love to share...

I have NEVER felt like I've had instant results with a product until I decided to use Jakare Elixir 15. It's kind of a fluke ....I just decided to try it because they were running a special ( I receive their emails because I do use some of their other products). I have dry, sensitive 59 year old skin so I've tried many lines over the years. I probably used Perricone the longest, but now I use Josie Maran Milk/argan oil for the most part along with Jakare hydramist(Hydra X in winter) and now the elixir. Elixir sure bumped thing up and I saw instant softening of lines and wrinkles. First product that has really excited me for awhile and I am just curious if anyone else has tried it? I know it is a small, organic product company and no widely known.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting. I noticed 103 people viewed this thread and not one responded. That's hard to believe. I am glad you like your new find.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor
On 7/25/2014 equss said:

When I find a great new product I love to share...

I have NEVER felt like I've had instant results with a product until I decided to use Jakare Elixir 15. It's kind of a fluke ....I just decided to try it because they were running a special ( I receive their emails because I do use some of their other products). I have dry, sensitive 59 year old skin so I've tried many lines over the years. I probably used Perricone the longest, but now I use Josie Maran Milk/argan oil for the most part along with Jakare hydramist(Hydra X in winter) and now the elixir. Elixir sure bumped thing up and I saw instant softening of lines and wrinkles. First product that has really excited me for awhile and I am just curious if anyone else has tried it? I know it is a small, organic product company and no widely known.

I've never heard of Jakare Elixir 15. Where do you buy it?

Trusted Contributor

I had a feeling this line was not well know so was just curious. I haven't tried all their products, but like most of what I have purchased. I learned about it from an aesthetician and purchase directly from their site. I do not know if any large stores carry it or not. Thanks you two for taking the time to respond!

Super Contributor

Oh, dear -- sounds wonderful! I hadn't heard of this, either, so will definitely go check it out.

I know -- we're so used to trying products that give no results, when we find something that makes our jaw drop it's exciting!! Thanks!!

Honored Contributor
I haven't heard of this product line either. I'm not much of a wrinkler, I'm more a sagger. but thanks for the recommendation I will look into It for other stuff
Esteemed Contributor

Haven't heard of this line, but I've found other posters raves on a product don't work for me. Glad it's working so well for you.

Super Contributor

i never heard of this line either.

where are you purchasing it?

i need all the moisture i can get !!

thanks for sharing.