Super Contributor

I was following the ladies who used the Tria laser. Interesting journey. In the end did you feel the results were worth the cost and time investment? Many reviews were iffy when I read. Maybe by now the results are more definite?? It's a TSV soon and I'm wondering about ordering. TIA

Valued Contributor

Scottygal, I used the Tria Age Defying Laser and am very pleased with the results. It took me longer to finish the 12 weeks because I took breaks when my skin stayed red for over a day. I am now in the third week after finishing treatment and my skin looks better than it has in years. My sun spots on the tops of my cheeks are gone. All of my lines are less. The tops of my cheeks are very smooth. My whole face is plumper.

I have thin, very fair,old skin and my face turned red and dried out during treatment. If I stayed red when it was time for another treatment, I skipped it until the next night.

My laser worked perfectly and is still going. I keep it on my vanity and am following recommendations to fully charge it every two weeks to preserve the battery.

Trusted Contributor

I was told to charge mine after every use! When I was done with my treatment, I placed it in the charger and it would blink for a few minutes and then go out, meaning it was charged. Funny how we did different things!! My Tria just wasn't hot enough and I did look forward to doing it every night. Hope they come out with a new and improved model soon.

Valued Contributor

I'm sorry I wasn't clear about charging. I did charge my unit after each use. Now that I am not using it for a while I just charge it every two weeks.