Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 7/25 ?

Happy Friday Beauties!

Continued best wishes to Neela. I did not see this thread posted last week, and I thought I would get the thread going for this week. I used up:

Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Anti-Chip Top Coat-A must have for me. This makes my mani last, and provides a nice shine. Repurchased, replaced with same.

Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 7/25 ?

Tossed: organic nail polish (didn't use); 5 eye pencils of various makes -- some were very irritating; ready to toss my last bit of fav disc. eye cream, still digging it out for every little, last bit;.also finished with old brow it is hard and dry.. I sure need to do some more tossing!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

Good Morning and Happy Friday! Used up just 2 items this week:

Philosophy Pure Grace 3-in-1 - This was the regular sized bottle and by the time I finished there was no fragrance left. I think I am done with Philosophy. Will not repurchase.

Mad Hippie Eye Serum - Meh. Price point great, results? Not much. Replaced with PTR eye serum from stash.

That's all for me. Wishing everyone a great weekend.

Contributor

Happy Friday, everyone!

This is my list for the last 3 weeks, I've barely had time to go online lately. Here goes...

Pure Silk shave cream. Repurchased another.

Creamery Creek goat milk soap in Pink Sugar scent. Replace with another bar in Honey Almond Oatmeal scent. I love these soaps for my showers.

Clump Crusher Extensions mascara. I am finding this to be one spectacular mascara! Gives me lenth and volume for a fraction of the price of my Chanel Le Volume. Repurchased another!

Yes to Blueberries serum. Did not see that it did anything. Not a repurchase.

Jergens BB Body lotion. A nice lotion, I would repuchase, but have other body lotions to use up first.

I think that is all for me. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning and Happy Friday!

Bottle of BBW Cotton Blossom shower gel and replaced with BBW Cashmere Glow. Love the fragrance of Cashmere Glow!

Avalon Organics Vitamin C Vitality Serum -- replaced with Skinn's Bright Side Correcting Serum (which is a lovely consistency, but I'm not sure there are enough antioxidants in it for my liking)

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash - I liked this. The scent was not too strong.

Bath and Body Works Golden Sugar Scrub in Cashmere Glow - Too oily.

Lancome Absolue Night Recovery Cream (GWP size) - Scent was overwhelming. Used it on my neck.

Paws and enjoy life.
Regular Contributor

14oz Eucerin lotion. I liked the product but not the packaging. The tube was really stiff. I had at least a week's worth of product left when I could not squeeze another drop out of the tube. I am one of those who cut tubes to get every last drop.
Trusted Contributor

Came home from work and looked for the thread and saw another one started. Wanted to post on the one everyones posting on, so here goes. Long list didnt get to post last week.

Philosophy Miracle Worker Retinol Pads-these work well for me, have more in stash.

Orgins Plantidote Face Serum-liked this, have others in stash to use up.

Philosophy Empowermint Body Scrub-a favorite last one from stash, wish they would bring this back.

LaLicious Passionfruit Lime Body Scrub-this smells SO good!!! My favorite scrub from this brand. A repurchase for sure. Have other scrubs in stash to use up in stash.

24 oz. Philosophy Apricots and Cream Body Lotion-nice, but I grew tired of the scent long before it was done.

Philosophy Hope In A Jar Body Lotion-ok, have many more lotions, creams and butters in stash to use up.

Gave Away:

Ojon Tunu Shampoo and Conditioner

Philosophy Pure Grace Conditoner

Perlier Honey Acaia Shampoo-Been using WEN for awhile and my daughter appreciated getting these from the stash.

Have a good weekend all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Trusted Contributor

tossed an Avon waterproof glimmerstick -it was hard & old

Super Contributor

Finally tossed my Estee Lauder More than Mascara in blue. Really liked it but they discontinued, so I got Yves Rocher in blue or plum (can't remember). It works fine.

Gave a friend one of my stash, Body Shop SG in macadamia nut... I use it too but this was a hostess gift.