Trusted Contributor

OK Is anyone getting the Tria TSV!!!

I returned mine just like a lot of you gals did. The TSV is Sunday and I think it is the same price as the one we ordered before.

MAREN, are you getting it? Do you think it has improved? I saw where they took the reviews down on it. HMMMMMMM I wonder why! I highly doubt that they improved the models in that short amount of time. Just wondering if my returnee gals are thinking of repurchasing it. Let me know!!!

Regular Contributor

Re: OK Is anyone getting the Tria TSV!!!

We paid $429 for the one we got before and it included a cleanser and a serum. This seems to be $419 for just the Tria. The reviews for the previous one are still up (item # A254161).

Looking at the picture, this one seems to have a new plug with it similar to the brown one they sent us, except this one is white (the way it should be).

Trusted Contributor

I'd wait for more reviews of this one given what happened with the last one. I won't be the first to purchase. Maybe G-d wanted me to be hairy for some reason.

Trusted Contributor

On 7/25/2014 baby 2 said:

We paid $429 for the one we got before and it included a cleanser and a serum. This seems to be $419 for just the Tria. The reviews for the previous one are still up (item # A254161).

Looking at the picture, this one seems to have a new plug with it similar to the brown one they sent us, except this one is white (the way it should be).

Baby, you kept yours didn't you??? I am not ordering because it can't be the newer model. My concern is what is supposed to be how hot it is. I was using mine for weeks before I realized that it was not as hot as other gals was.

Super Contributor

How were the results? Did anyone feel this was worth it??

Super Contributor

Did anyone feel the time and expense was worth it ? Did anyone have any improvements? TIA

Trusted Contributor

I really didn't notice any difference when I used it for the 8 weeks. Others have though.

Regular Contributor

On 7/25/2014 snowball said:
On 7/25/2014 baby 2 said:

Baby, you kept yours didn't you??? I am not ordering because it can't be the newer model. My concern is what is supposed to be how hot it is. I was using mine for weeks before I realized that it was not as hot as other gals was.

Hi, snowball! Yes, I did keep mine - I was one of the lucky ones that got a good unit.

Scottygal, I'm happy with the results I got from the first round - brightened and clear skin, freckles significantly lightened, fines lines that were beginning on my cheeks are gone, deep lines on my forehead from squinting in the sun significantly decreased, lines around eyes decreased.

I'm looking forward to starting round 2 the beginning of August. and I plan to use this on a regular basis. I know the unit is only good for a certain number of charges and I plan on purchasing another when this one dies - even if it only lasts me a year (I'm also doing my hands, forearms, and neck)

This doesn't seem to be as good a value though, because the cleanser and serum that we got with the first unit is selling for $80. Maybe they'll have a better deal around the holidays. If they do, I'll buy another as a backup.

Trusted Contributor

I am so glad to hear that you had good results. I am waiting for another TSV and hoping that in time, the units will be fixed!! And I won't have any problems with it being not too hot. I am so mad that I had to return it and then the replacement was much hotter. I missed out on weeks of treatment because of that.

Super Contributor

Thanx for your replies. I didn't think this was the best TSV, but thought if the majority had great results, I might go for it. Still sounds iffy.