Trusted Contributor

Super Saturday-IT Luxe Eyeshadow palette--great deal!!!!

I just purchased it for $19 under the Super Saturday category. It is also still being sold on QVC's website for $38. I looked at it in Sephora today and I really like it. There is a sheen to some of the colors, but NO glitter.

Honored Contributor

Re: Super Saturday-IT Luxe Eyeshadow palette--great deal!!!!

I certainly don't need anymore eyeshadow, but I can attest to the IT eyeshadows being very nice and very wearable.

Honored Contributor

I was thinking of ordering it. Does IT eyeshadows have good staying power?
Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

On 7/24/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

I certainly don't need anymore eyeshadow, but I can attest to the IT eyeshadows being very nice and very wearable.

Neither do I! So why is this quickly becoming irresistible? I should never have looked it up and read the reviews!
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/24/2014 BellaCarro said:

Neither do I! So why is this quickly becoming irresistible? I should never have looked it up and read the reviews!

I definitely do not need any makeup at all but I'm very tempted by this because it's such a screamin' good deal and such good quality shadows.

The only thing I really would come even close to needing is a powder foundation, and I can't decide which one to get{#emotions_dlg.blink}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

On 7/24/2014 Haole Wahine said: I was thinking of ordering it. Does IT eyeshadows have good staying power?

It does for me. I always use an eyeshadow base (NYX) before I apply my eyeshadow. With the IT eyeshadow, you don't need to rub your brush over it and over it several times to pick up enough product. For the lighter colors, just glide the brush over it. For darker colors, all you have to do is touch it. Repeat as needed to build color to your satisfaction. I have all the IT eyeshadow trios and the Naturally Pretty Matte Lux Palette that came out last year. Of all the many, many eyeshadows I own, I reach for IT's more than any other.

Respected Contributor

On 7/24/2014 Haole Wahine said: I was thinking of ordering it. Does IT eyeshadows have good staying power?

It does for me. I always use an eyeshadow base (NYX) before I apply my eyeshadow. With the IT eyeshadow, you don't need to rub your brush over it and over it several times to pick up enough product. For the lighter colors, just glide the brush over it. For darker colors, all you have to do is touch it. Repeat as needed to build color to your satisfaction. I have all the IT eyeshadow trios and the Naturally Pretty Matte Lux Palette that came out last year. Of all the many, many eyeshadows I own, I reach for IT's more than any other.

You are NOT helping me resist! At All!!
Honored Contributor

On 7/24/2014 BellaCarro said:

You are NOT helping me resist! At All!!

LOL...I was going to say the same thing about you ladies convincing me of what a great deal it is!

Super Contributor

I wanted to try Mally 's eye gel pencils, but they are already gone. I grabbed the IT shadows. Seems some items

are selling fast.

moongirl

Trusted Contributor

I did order it and its already shipped! Cant wait to try them Smiley Happy

Now I just have to resist that Kelsi Dagger satchel bag !!