Super Contributor

It cosmetics auto delivery your way to beautiful skin delayed

Mine was supposed to ship tomorrow. Has anyone else's been delayed. Tia
Trusted Contributor

Re: It cosmetics auto delivery your way to beautiful skin delayed

That seems to be the norm with beauty AD's, regardless of brand. Sorry for your disappointment! My last Tarte and Bare Minerals were both delayed.
Respected Contributor

Mine delayed, too.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

Mine has been delayed for several weeks. I got an email this morning. The subject line said "Auto-Delivery Shipment Reminder". Within the message, it said "Shipment Release Date: August 03. 2014"

Check your emails, maybe you got a similar one.

Regular Contributor

I haven't gotten a single email on this AD and it's been delayed several times. I was hoping it would finally be released tomorrow, but it looks like I'm now pushed out until 7-31. I only know based on continually stalking it on the Q website because I am so anxious to get the Tan for the rest of the summer!!

Regular Contributor

On 7/24/2014 haleypie said:

I haven't gotten a single email on this AD and it's been delayed several times. I was hoping it would finally be released tomorrow, but it looks like I'm now pushed out until 7-31. I only know based on continually stalking it on the Q website because I am so anxious to get the Tan for the rest of the summer!!

My order still gives a backorder date of 7/20/14. No email.

Super Contributor

Thanks everybody, no email for me . I hope it ships soon love this kit .
New Contributor

Mine is still on backorder with no expected ship date that I'm aware of. Customer service has only said they are working to get the product in the 2-3 weeks. I'm so disappointed! I love these products!
Respected Contributor

On 7/24/2014 Jeannie29 said: That seems to be the norm with beauty AD's, regardless of brand. Sorry for your disappointment! My last Tarte and Bare Minerals were both delayed.

I find this to be especially maddening and honestly, inexcusable. Both QVC and the vendor know at the time of the TSV and accompanying A/D how many units will be needed for the A/D program. The order for fulfillment of the first A/D cycle should be placed as soon as the TSV completes.

If the vendor is unreliable and cannot fulfill A/D cycles, then that vendor should not be offered the opportunity for expanded sales on an A/D program.

If QVC can't get its act together and order the A/D cycle allotments in time, then it is just more evidence of how bad QVC has become at doing the most elemental product management function, responding to a known demand.

New Contributor

My order changed from 'backorder' to 'in process'... Seems like a good sign (hopefully... Keeping my fingers crossed...). This is one of the best TSVs! Hope we all get our ADs soon.