Honored Contributor

Colonel Meow-Skinn 5 piece Defense Kit price is reduced for anniversary!!!

This fantastic kit with all 3 primary serums has been restocked in all colors, and price is now 49!!! Item 304-900. Looks like they have already posted some reduced/anniversary prices for some items and kits.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Colonel Meow-Skinn 5 piece Defense Kit price is reduced for anniversary!!!

I've got the TV tubes warming up right now!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

Thanks, Chi-Town! Do you happen to know if ShopHQ would refund the difference in price from what I paid earlier this week? I bought 2 sets because I noticed that the kit was sold out in every color but the lightest. I guess I'll call them to see...

Honored Contributor

On 7/25/2014 Colonel Meow said:

Thanks, Chi-Town! Do you happen to know if ShopHQ would refund the difference in price from what I paid earlier this week? I bought 2 sets because I noticed that the kit was sold out in every color but the lightest. I guess I'll call them to see...

Oh good-glad you read this message! Yes, call CS tomorrow (closed now) and they will issue credit for the item price difference, and if you paid shipping, credit for that too (2.99 vs 6.00). I bought the duo body cream earlier this week and received item credit plus shipping credit. I bought with value pay option, so they applied the credit to my future monthy payments. Good to know they do this, esp for the shipping.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

On 7/25/2014 Colonel Meow said:

The other day someone posted that SHQ will adjust if you've gotten the product within the past 30 days. (I THINK it was SHQ!)

Super Contributor

Thanks for the replies, Ladies! You're right, Chi, I just tried to call CS but they're closed for the night. I'll call back tomorrow for the price difference - you better believe it! I'm glad ShopHQ offers to do this, and the shipping this weekend is certainly a great incentive to buy more! (Well, this is how I'm justifying my purchases - lol!)

Super Contributor

Chi - thank you again for the head's up! I just got off the phone with CS, and they agreed to refund the price difference and S&H difference! That's about $25 coming back my way! (Oh, who am I kidding - that money's going right back to Dimitri this weekend!)

Honored Contributor

On 7/26/2014 Colonel Meow said:

Chi - thank you again for the head's up! I just got off the phone with CS, and they agreed to refund the price difference and S&H difference! That's about $25 coming back my way! (Oh, who am I kidding - that money's going right back to Dimitri this weekend!)

Excellent! Big savings, and yes, I told CS when they were issuing my credit that now I will purchase another kit! This is a great kit - thanks for bringing it to my attention. Happy shopping!

Super Contributor

Both of the sets I ordered were delivered today, and I got a pleasant surprise when I saw the size of the Facial Stem Rejen. I thought it looked so much larger than my usual size, and I was right! I guess I had always purchased the 1.2 oz in the past, but the 1.7 oz was included in this kit (and it looks giant in comparison)! I would have happily paid this price for just the regular size, but I felt positively smug about receiving the larger size for such a steal!

Valued Contributor

On 7/26/2014 Colonel Meow said:

Both of the sets I ordered were delivered today, and I got a pleasant surprise when I saw the size of the Facial Stem Rejen. I thought it looked so much larger than my usual size, and I was right! I guess I had always purchased the 1.2 oz in the past, but the 1.7 oz was included in this kit (and it looks giant in comparison)! I would have happily paid this price for just the regular size, but I felt positively smug about receiving the larger size for such a steal!

Funny! made me laugh out loud....enjoy!