Regular Contributor

I've recently tried their 24k products and really like them. Prai is on the Beauty Report tonight with some special deals (some with free shipping too!). And on their Facebook page they have a thing where if you donate to an animal cause (there is a cause a week) then they will send you some beauty products.

Has anyone used their Matrixyl serum??? Im curious about that.

http://www.hsn.com/watch/items-recently-aired?date=7/24/2014&hour=20&network=1

Valued Contributor

Hi & Welcome, Fredee!

I have not tried their other products, but I do use the neck and chest cream and I really like it. I know that there are some that say a separate product for this area is not needed, but I like this one and it feels nice going on and therefore I USE IT! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Just bought my second jar of it a few weeks ago. It was in a duo/kit with an exfoliator for this area as well. I have not tried this one yet. But when I do I will report back. Bumping this up to see if others can give you more info.

Frequent Contributor

I also use and love the Neck and Decolletage Cream. Colleen Lopez got me hooked on it a few months ago.

I agree that a specialized neck cream is beneficial. I've used several of them, and Prai is my new favorite. I noticed that Prai also offers a Nighttime version of this cream. I didn't bother to read the product description, but I may go back and do so. Nighttime neck cream? Even I, a product junkie, am not so sure about that one! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Regular Contributor

Thanks for that info about the neck cream, ladies. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I was also roaming around www.praibeauty.com and saw that if you sign up as in Insider, you can get reduced prices. I still think the HSN kits are probably the best deals though. Ive been racking up "free shipping" spin coupons, so I may have to use one tonight!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

thanks for sharing the link

Respected Contributor
Is it the regular neck and décolletage or the night one? Thanks.