Honored Contributor

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

I believe these are the 1st and 2nd TTV's

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

ME ME ME!!!!! I even cleaned the house today so I wouldn't have any chores "hanging over my head".............. Fridge is stocked.........I might just need a few more bags of chips, but nothing major. I'm ready.............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

On 7/23/2014 catlover said:

I believe these are the 1st and 2nd TTV's

Hi catlover-the 8 piece Collagenesis kit is already available for sale, so would that also be a TTV? I think the 1st TTV for friday is #306-915, Body Balm extreme, Milky Protein Cleanser & Hand Restore Trio. The 5 piece Kit you listed above is the 2nd TTV for saturday, and the 3rd for sunday????

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

this??????Now-I don't know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Trusted Contributor

I'm so in on that collagenesis kit, even though I don't need it - I am well stocked, but have been wanting to try that for a while now. I love the 24 hour youth preservation cream - I use it at night only and it really has softened my skin and made the lines - especially nose to mouth - softer and they do not appear as deep. I also use the 2 face oils - the blue one and the white one - mostly on weekends. Never tried the cleansers - have enough stuff packed away. I could probably not buy products for 2 years and still have some left over.

Super Contributor

I can't wait!! I love the cleansers and want to try the body oil.
Honored Contributor

On 7/23/2014 catlover said:

this??????Now-I don't know!!!!!!!!!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Yes, I think this is the 1st TTV. Do they always have a TTV for each day/3 days?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

SET INCLUDES:
Two Olive & Enzyme Makeup Removal Cleansing Wipe Packs - 30 wipes each

WHO IT IS FOR:
Cleanse and refresh with a swipe!

BENEFITS:

• Our gentle yet effective Cleansing Cloths remove all traces of dirt, grime and make-up, including waterproof mascara and skin is left clean and smooth.
  • The soft and non-abrasive cloths are infused with Vitamin E and extracts of Argan, Coconut, and Olive oils to drench skin in moisture leaving it feeling soft and supple, not stripped.
  • A quick and easy pick-me-up for any time of day, great on the go, in the office, at home or at the gym.
  • Ideal for cleansing and refreshing on the go.
  • Quickly removes dirt, oil and makeup.
  • Cloths are soft and non-abrasive.
  • Covers a large area.
  • Sulfate free formula.
  • Citrus scent.

HOW TO USE:
Peel back label and remove cloth. Gently wipe face with towelette to remove all makeup and impurities, no need to rinse. Make sure plastic cover is properly closed to prevent drying out. After use, dispose of properly, do not flush.

Made in China.

more new.....now there are 210 Skinn products-WOW{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

It can't be the 306-915-it already has 6 reviews-I think my original guess is correct............

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT