Trusted Contributor

Target premium skin care brands. have you tried?

Target has stepped up its offerings by adding premium skin care products to 749 stores in the United States. The brands include Vichy, La Roche-Posay, MD Complete by Dr. Brian Zelickson, Laneige, 29 by Lydia Mondavi, Own Skin Health and Borghese Age Defying Cellulare Complex.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Target premium skin care brands. have you tried?

Poregirl, I haven't used any of the brands you mentioned but Target does carry a top line that is highly advertised and that is BOOTS. I have been using this for several years and love everything I've tried, especially the Intense Serum. The day/night creams are fabulous (different formulas for different skin types) besides the cleansers and face masks. It is a great line.

Respected Contributor

I agree with Boots...My local WalGreen's doesn't carry it...pooh! I have to make a special trip to Target 70 miles away to get my Boots fix or order at Walgreen's website, which works because they have sales all the time!

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/23/2014 tigriss said:

I agree with Boots...My local WalGreen's doesn't carry it...pooh! I have to make a special trip to Target 70 miles away to get my Boots fix or order at Walgreen's website, which works because they have sales all the time!

I love my Target Red Card. Free shipping and 5% discount on everything. I just use it for that and then pay the balance.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

I've used one of the La Roche-Posay moisturizers. I liked it a lot at the time. Now I'm using Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Moisturizer and like it much better.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

I just noticed a few of these lines when I was at Target today. I was in a hurry so I didn't have time to browse. I'll probably take a better look later, although I'm pretty loyal to my skin care products.

Trusted Contributor

On 7/23/2014 tigriss said:

Ulta also carries Boots if you have an Ulta near you.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!