Super Contributor

Has anyone used Inglot Cosmetics?

I saw a post from someone regarding Inglot eyeliner. I have tried for many years to find an eyeliner that will stay put on my waterline. This poster (sorry can't remember your name) mentioned Inglot. I'd never heard of this company so I looked it up. The prices are very reasonable. There are many great reviews and several YouTube makeup gurus like it also. Just wondering if anyone has tried any of their products.
Regular Contributor

Re: Has anyone used Inglot Cosmetics?

I haven't tried the eye liner, but I would like to try their gel version. I have heard that it is very good. I need to use up some of what I have first. I do have quite a few of their eye shadows. I really like the matte and pearl versions. I also love their freedom system for the eye shadows. It makes a really nice sleek, sturdy, travel friendly palette. Their website is difficult to navigate and the color swatches are not always accurate. There are a lot of swatches on Google and YouTube that are helpful.

Honored Contributor

it was me who mentioned it on the eyeliner thread. I see the brand often in my Beautylish emails and eventually I will try the eyeliner given the great reviews. I don't need any eyeliner so I will probably buy some outrageous color that I don't have to justify the purchase :-)
Super Contributor

Andreatoo.....I'm sorry I forgot your name. Thank you for originally posting about Inglot. I ordered the Kohl Eyeliner Pencil. I hope it works. I read nothing but good things about it lasting. Thanks again!
Trusted Contributor

I love their eyeshadows. They are comparable to Trish McEvoy and Bobbie Brown at a fraction of the price. They have great pigment and are long wearing IMHO. I haven't tried their eyeliners but may try them next. Anyone else try their mascara and concealer?

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Super Contributor

i have only tried three eyeshadows and i really like them.

very much like mac or bobbie brown.

Occasional Contributor

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Inglot. Their lipsticks are awesome. I am a total makeup junkie and prefer the high end stuff. The lipstick colors are the best out there. I have six eyeshadow palettes. You can pick your the eyeshadow colors that you like and then put them in a palette. The colors are endless. I also have a couple of blush palettes as well as a contour palette. They have nail polish too. I highly recommend Inglot.

Super Contributor

Omg! I was just looking up the gel liner because Tati on YouTube recommends it. This is such a coincidence, I have 4 colors in my cart now.
Super Contributor

I saw a mention of these by Fleur de Force on YOUTUBE...I did not know you can buy these in Macy's, as she said.

Honored Contributor

On 7/26/2014 KateChopin said:

I saw a mention of these by Fleur de Force on YOUTUBE...I did not know you can buy these in Macy's, as she said.

good to know! I was going to the mall tomorrow anyway to hit Nordstroms. I wonder if they sell it anywhere else?