Respected Contributor

I Missed Tuesday Nite Beauty

What was the name of the machine that pulls the "gunk" out of your pores? Some French thing ... ?

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

Re: I Missed Tuesday Nite Beauty

Found it! The video is not up yet.

Le Mieux 4-in-1 Ultrasonic Anti-Aging Skin Perfecter

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Frequent Contributor
Respected Contributor

That seemed very off to me.
Super Contributor

I did not Tuesday night beauty was on.........I have been on the phone with my brother, friend and sister and watching RHONY.

Honored Contributor

Just now watching the show and saw this thing- seems crazy to me and looks like it is a little too rough on the skin (seems to pull/tug on the skin too much). And crazy expensive for a vibrating (oh sorry, "ultrasonic") spatula, lol.

Respected Contributor

On 7/23/2014 HappyDaze said:

Just now watching the show and saw this thing- seems crazy to me and looks like it is a little too rough on the skin (seems to pull/tug on the skin too much). And crazy expensive for a vibrating (oh sorry, "ultrasonic") spatula, lol.

ITA! Seemed crazy to me too.
Respected Contributor

I can't wait to read the reviews!

New Contributor

I think it's so odd that the Le Mieux ultrasonic face cleaner machine is NO longer found on the QVC site. So we can't read the reviews of everyone who grabbed it up. And in doing a general internet search, I also can't find any reviews of it. Bummed. So if you used, can you let us know…..

Frequent Contributor

Post 2 above has the item number in the listed link....11 reviews have been posted Smiley Happy