Trusted Contributor

I have been using the Clarisonic Mia and like it, but have read such good things about the Foreo Luna I thought I would try it if I could get it for a good price as I dislike having to buy new brushes for the Clarisonic. Today it was on sale for $115 at HSN and I had a 15% off Spin 2 Win coupon so I got it for $97.75 (it has free shipping). Know at one time they had them on sale for $99 so I feel good about getting it for even less. Also, I went through Mr. Rebates who is paying 6% on HSN now so that will save me another $5.87. Hope I like it as well as the Clarisonic, but if not I can always send it back.

Honored Contributor

Re: Going to try the Foreo Luna

Awesome way to apply all those discounts! I bought the mini when they had it on sale about six weeks ago. I really enjoy using it and feel it's helped my complexion. At first, I thought I wanted the big one, but the mini works fine for me. I use it every night.

Super Contributor

I hope you like it! I originally thought it was okay, but not wowed by it (I was never wowed by the Clarisonic either, but I used it faithfully because the Clarisonic guy and QVC convinced me my skin wouldn't be really clean without it. :-)

I've found the longer I have it (the Luna) and the more I use it, the more I love it. It's gotten to the "I don't want to be without it" status now.

I have the Luna but never use the different speeds and rarely use the "anti-aging" side, but I know lots of people do.

Let us know what you think! And I bow in awe at the discounts you worked :-)

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for your comments JLF and MS. I've read many of your Beauty Banter comments before and respect your opinions. I hope I like this as much as both of you do.

Super Contributor

On 7/22/2014 soonersis said:

Thanks for your comments JLF and MS. I've read many of your Beauty Banter comments before and respect your opinions. I hope I like this as much as both of you do.

Which one did you get, soonersis?

Trusted Contributor

On 7/22/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 7/22/2014 soonersis said:

Which one did you get, soonersis?

I got the Foreo Luna (in purple).

Super Contributor

I've been wanting the Foreo toothbrush; it's so cool.

Regular Contributor

On 7/22/2014 darcy3 said:

I've been wanting the Foreo toothbrush; it's so cool.

I just received the ISSA toothbrush yesterday as part of an early bird campaign. So far I love it. I used a Sonicare and always felt hard plastic hitting my teeth as I maneuvered toward the back. The ISSA is so soft and comfortable, rinses easily, and like the Luna, it requires charging after 300+ uses.

Valued Contributor

I like my Luna...but it does not exfoliate at all. I noticed my skin looking flaky after using just the Luna for a month or so.

Now, I use my Clarisonic at home, and the Luna stays in my luggage (I travel overnight two out of three weeks 2-3 nights at a time).

BTW, I just bought my first Cashmere head when it was time to replace my Delicate Skin head...wow...it's like washing my face with the softest thing imaginable, but my soap still lathers up nicely.

Super Contributor

On 7/23/2014 dakotacheryl said:

I like my Luna...but it does not exfoliate at all. I noticed my skin looking flaky after using just the Luna for a month or so.

Just goes to show how different we all are. The Luna mini exfoliates my skin very well.